TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

TTA time closing in... :::gulp:::

I'm terrified.  DH and I had decided to TTA until October-ish, which would be this cycle or next, depending on when I get around to O-ing.   I thought that, by now, I'd feel stronger than I do.  I thought I'd feel like I could handle another miscarriage, if that were to be the case.  But just the thought of the stress of a pregnancy about puts me in tears right now.    At the same time, the pull to have a child is so so strong lately.  Stronger than ever, in fact.   I'm not one to wish away anything, but in this case, I'm so scared of pregnancy - I wish I could just skip to having a LO.   This has always been one of my favorite quotes, but I don't think I've ever felt so defined by it:   image
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: TTA time closing in... :::gulp:::

• Options

Oh hun I know it is scary, if you don't think you are ready maybe you could wait another cycle?  I know nobody wants to wait another cycle. We will be here for you to get you through whatever TTC can throw at you!  Sending you tons of love!

PS- I can't see your PIP, so I hope to look at it when I get home!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
    1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
    HSG= All clear & perfect
    Currently learning to live Child Free
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
    CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
    ?Big Girls have babies too!?
    ??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??
  • Options
    {{hugs}} It's a very scary process... but I know I wouldn't be where I am today without the big risks I took in life. As long as you have good friends around you, which we will always be, you can do anything!! 

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
    The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
    Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
    BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    ((hugs))

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• Options

::stalking you::

((Huge Hugs)), my friend.  I wish I could take away the fear, doubt. and pain  You'll know when the time is right.

::backing slowly out of post::

BFP #1 5/2010 - Missed m/c at 8 weeks
    BFP #2 2/2011
    Baby G welcomed with love and relief 10/2011
    Surprise BFP 1/8/2013...say what? Baby A arrived 9/2013

Motherhood is not for wimps

• Options

Oh hun, I know it's scary - we're here for you.

PS. I love that quote. Thank you for sharing.

* PG #1 2/26/09: mm/c 4/14/09 at 10w4d | PG #2 8/5/09: mm/c 9/29/09 at 11w3d (boy) * 
    * CP's 4/14/10, 9/1/10, 4/19/11, 5/24/11, 10/14/13, 11/16/13 *
    * Ectopic 1/17/14 - nothing on u/s at 6w4d * 
    * PG #7 BFP 12/21/11 - DD born 8/31/12 * 
    * DH Dx'd with balanced translocation in 2011 *

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I've never heard that quote before - love it!  I feel the same way about pregnancy - I'm terrified of things going wrong, and I'm a worrier by nature.  I tend to think about the what-ifs and the worst-case scenarios, and the thought of being PGAL terrifies me.  Big (((HUGS))) to you, and I hope as TTC time comes closer you start feeling less anxious about it.
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • Options
    imagePetraStonegirl:

If we refuse to face our fears, we refuse the possibilities that lay on the other side of them.

(((HUGS)))

We are here to walk this path with you. 

This!

I've actually really enjoyed (mostly) my TTA time. I've been focusing on healing, playing with the pony, and being me. For the first time in four years of TTC(AL), I'm actually feeling like I have a shot at beating depression.  It's been something I needed. I needed to define myself as something other than an empty uterus, and after 6 months of TTA, I'm finally getting there. But the thought of going back to TTC leaves my stomach in knots.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"