March 2011 Moms
Options

Returning and oh geez...

I am returning too...The twins have me very busy and I am back to work as well. But I posted this in first tri board hoping to get some input. 

So...yesterday I cleaned and found 2 peg tests...I took the first one and it looked neg...i threw it away and then a few hours later I looked again. I saw a faint line....hmmm? oh dear....I took the other one and had the same result, Neg and then faint line an hour later. I just had twins 6 months ago!!!! MY SECOND SET OF TWINS!!!  So what do you think? I am not on any birth control at this time because the pill was making my bleed all month.  We have been sorta careful,I was waiting till I see my OB in Oct. I don't really think I am late yet.  Any thoughts?  

Re: Returning and oh geez...

• Options
    It is probably an evaporation line. The results are not accurate an hour later. I think they are only good for 10 minutes or so.
    June 2010 - IVM
    July 2, 2010- BFP Beta July 5th - 931 Repeat beta July 7th - 2,779
    July 13, 2010- First ultrasound! Gestational sac found!
    July 16, 2010 - 2nd u/s due to bleeding. Twins found! Baby A is great! Praying for Baby B!
    July 23, 2010 - 3rd u/s. Saw Baby A's flicker of a heartbeat! Lost Baby B. :-(
    March 16, 2011 - Nathan James was born
    November 26, 2012 - surprise BFP! It's a girl!
    July 26, 2013 - Lilianna Jean was born

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ok..thanks! I thought maybe it was. They were not in the box so no directions. Just a moment of panic!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wouldn't worry about it.  The whether your pregnant or not, a test WILL show a faint line after a while.  To be on the safe side you might want to take another test in a week or so.  Good luck! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My best guess would be that it is an evaporation line, but I would take a test first thing in the morning to be sure.  If a second line doesn't come up in the first 5-10 minutes (whatever the test says), then it is fair to say it is negative.  Throw out the test and don't look back.  Like the pp said, you could wait a week and then test again, but I don't know that I could make it that long...
  • Options
    It was positive : )
  • Options

imagenursemom2011:
    It was positive : )

OMG. Congrats :)

Bre Wrties
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"