Houston Babies
Options

Infant daycare recomendations - I10 and the Beltway

Hi Ladies -  I am new to the board.  I am due in March, and I am starting to look for daycare options around I10 and the Beltway.  Do you have any recommendations in that general vicinity?  

Re: Infant daycare recomendations - I10 and the Beltway

• Options

I know Fair Haven at Gessner just a bit north of I-10 is recommended by several nesties. 

- Jena
  • Options

I assume you mean Beltway West?  If not then ignore this. 

Memorial Drive Methodist, Holy Spirit Episcopal, and Creme de la Creme are all just south of I-10 around the beltway.  They are higher priced and will have long waitlists.

Just north of I-10 moving towards town there is Fair Haven Methodist, Spring Branch Presbyterian Academy and The Big Little School all are more moderately priced and the first two are likely to have openings.  Big Little has a long waitlist.  

There are certainly others, but those are the places I would/did consider.  

My big boy is bounding towards 4! Baby brother coming in October!
    Hipster dog is not impressed.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you for your recommendations - before this, the only recommendations I was able to find were for Creme and Holy Spirit. I've toured Holy Spirit and liked it very much, but I really wanted other options as well.  This morning I made appointments to tour a couple of the others you mentioned!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"