Canada Babies

Hooray to the weekend finally be here!

Just wanted to wish all you ladies a wonderful weekend. And I hope the weather is better where you are then it is here...Yuck...Winter is definitely on it's way. But I guess that makes the arrival of LO that much sooner :O

I just wish I could of met all you ladies on this board sooner in my pregnancy. I'm scared things are going to get so busy around home, that I will not be able to pop in ever so often. BS about my funnies and here all of ours. Hope to hear from everyone over the weekend.

Blake in BW 6 months Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 1RememberingMiloJuly1st2012

Re: Hooray to the weekend finally be here!

• Thanks and same to you. I've got a busy weekend all of a sudden lol. DH has informed me that his uncle is down from Ottawa so his aunt is having a big family dinner for that and DH's dad and step mom invited over tomorrow.. so much for relaxing and housework lol.

@Frosty, I hope you will find some time to give us updates and show pics of your LO when baby is born. I know it will probably be hard bc you'll be super busy.

@Karrot, keep us posted on your testing!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

•    Megs- Gotta love surprise Family dinners...I mean it's always great to see them but sometimes we all just need a weekend to relax and catch up on our own lives. I will definitely update you ladies. I will also try to add a bump picture to show some progress from now(29weeks) until just before baby's born(hopefully around 40 weeks)...apparently baby triples in size from now until then ...Totally mind blowing.

Guess it will be nice though, people feel the need to tell me I look "small" for being so far along. Thanks but my baby is measuring just fine( everyone seems to think they are professionals and have a true opinion.  

Blake in BW 6 months Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 1RememberingMiloJuly1st2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"