Boston Babies

OBGYN Recommendations in Newton Wellesley hostpital

Hi,

I am looking for a Obgyn in newton wellesley hospital. We are going to be first time parents and want a good OBGYN. Does anyone have experience with newton wellesley hospital?  

Thanks,

Re: OBGYN Recommendations in Newton Wellesley hostpital

• Hi,

I go to Dr. Heidi Angle at Newton-Wellesley Obstetrics & Gynecology. She is awesome!!! I can't even tell you how much I love her. She always takes the time to listen and she goes above and beyond if there are any concerns and will call you personally, etc. I don't know if she is currently taking patients, but I get the feeling that the others doctors in her office are equally as amazing. Here is a link to their website: https://www.newtonwellesleyobgyn.com/index.htm

Good luck and let me know what you decide!

Warmest, Katie

• We used the practice at Harvard Vanguard in Wellesley and had an amazing birth experience.  I highly recommend Dr. Patel if you want an OB.  The MWs are all great as well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I go to Newton-Wellesley Ob/Gyn...and I see Dr. Elizabeth Konig...I could not love her more!!!
  • Dr Molly Clark at About Women by Women in Wellesley (which delivers at NWH) is fantastic.
  • imagegennyu:

Dr. Anastasia Koniaris...best dr I've ever been to!

https://www.womenshealthassoc.com/dr-koniaris.html

Lurker here....Dr A has been my ob for a few years now and i really like her. H and I just started TTC and I'm hoping to stay with her. Could you tell me a bit about your experience with her? Thanks!

• I see Dr Davis she is not bad. very quick. you have to come prepared with your list of questions.
  • I'm on the Dr. Anastasia Koniaris band-wagon. She's amazing and helpful!
    So excited for this new phase of our lives together! BabyFruit Ticker
  • I see Dr. Devries at Newton/Wellesley on the 7th floor. She's great, really nice and she works with other women doctors who i've seen and are all great. I've seen Dr. Doloff and Dr. Mackinnon. But I see Devries mostly. 
  • I love this practice! I see the midwives but have seen Dr. K and Dr. Gaither as well. I would recommend the midwives if you want a natural experience for delivery. They are all fantastic though, I have never had a problem with anyone on their staff.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"