Detroit Babies

Is it tomorrow yet? (whine/vent)

What a craptastic day!

1. Baby gets into the diaper pail, pulls out a poopy diaper and smears it all over the carpet.

2. Drive to DS's soccer game (an hour away) only to realize I have no cash (which I thought I did) so I can't pay for admission. We are on a strict budget, so there is no running to get cash.

3. Drive an hour home with a 3 year old in full on melt down mode because she was in the car for an hour and didn't get to see her brother play soccer. After 30 minutes of ear piercing screams I told her that if she didn't stop screaming this instant I was pulling over and putting her in the grass next to the road until she was done. Not my finest parenting moment right there. Although, she did stop screaming.

4. Kitchen sink backs up. I take apart the trap to make sure nothing is stuck in there from the garbage disposal. I have done this many times, only today, it wasn't the trap. It's plugged somewhere else farther down the line. This equals flooding my kitchen, laundry room (haven't figured out how I did this one) and the basement with grey water.

5. Baby comes into the kitchen as water is gushing and slips, falling flat on her back on the tile. Thankfully her head hit the carpet and not the tile.

6. Was hosting a playdate tomorrow and had to cancel on the group at the last minute so the plumber can come.

Blah. I need chocolate.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Is it tomorrow yet? (whine/vent)

• Oh my, you really do need today to be done with & chocolate!  I'm so sorry to hear about your day, I do hope tomorrow is better & that your sink gets fixed.

*hugs*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I thought my day was crap but you win. I just got projectile spit up on (entire 6oz bottle). Ruined a pair of shoes. But I was home, was thankful for that. ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DD1, Kathleen 9/15/2007

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"