VBAC

met with new OB office yesterday

yesterday was the first appointment with the new office. i have to say that i was pleased. I started off the visit by making clear what i wanted and that i didnt want to be badgered every visit about a RCS bc unless there is a medical emergency that is not happening. The provider was very supportive. She said that I can go overdue and then have NST's and also that they will augment the labor if needed.

I have to say for the first time this entire pregnancy I had a nice pregnancy dream last night...i wasnt anxious about my VBAC wishes being squished by a schedule driven OB....it was beautiful.

DC:#1 10/2006 born at 40 weeks (33 weeks PTL)
DC#2 born silent at 22 weeks 1.11.11
Dc#3 born vbac 1/2012 <bra DC#4 born VBAC 3/2014

Re: met with new OB office yesterday

• Good for you! 

I also met with my new practice on Wednesday and I feel very much more at ease.  Part of me feels like a crazy person for switching at 35 weeks, but the midwife practice is great.  They do lots of VBAC's and I can even do a water birth if I want to.  I am going to meet with the resident OB for a consultation next week.

I hope your pregnancy continues to progress stress-free and you have nothing but sweet dreams!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"