December 2011 Moms
Options

Tornado dreams..

Now, I am known for having some crazy ass dreams. Seriously. I had a dream 2-3 nights ago, that cars were having sex & when they were done, they turned on there windshield wippers. Nuts, right? Well, after that dream, I have been having bad dreams about storms, hail & tornadoes. I was looking dreams up on line-and it's crazy bc they say it means stress, panic, blah blah. Well, my brothers dog (which is really like our dog bc we "babysit" him literally everyother week) went missing on Sunday. I put signs up, gone to the shelter, and went around his subd looking for him. Also, my bestfriend just had her baby girl on Tuesday (talk about a doll baby!). DH & I went up to visit them @the hosp & the rolls have reversed. I am scared about having a baby & DH is so excited.. So, I wonder if those 2 have anything to do w/the dreams, or if its just hormones ;)

Any ideas?

Follow Me on Pinterest
Aniston Elizabeth, born @37wks, 12-8-11.. 7lbs & 19in.. 100% PERFECT!
Blog Time!!
the 3 faces of Aniston @ 6wks...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Tornado dreams..

• Options

I dont know what they mean, but Ive had several very vivid death dreams by freak accidents or weather (Tornado was one of them) since I got pregnant. And Im never by myself, someone in my immediate family always dies with me... I always wake up pretty freaked.

On the flip side Ive also had my first ever "wet" dreams since being pregnant. These are much more fun! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Tornado dreams are just that, they signify an upheaval or rapid change to your environment.  What's in them, physical location, etc. also have some symbol meaning in terms of which direction the change is going to be in. 

There are a lot of "Dream interpretation" sites out there, but the thing to remember is that what your instinct tells you on many of the symbols is usually right.  Think of karmic dreams like that as helping you prepare for what's ahead. 

This site is one of the better dream interp. sites out there, and their dream dictionary is free, so that helps!  https://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/a.htm

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I think it's just hormones...

Last night I dreamt that DH rescued a litter of babies (like puppies haha) and I had to breastfeed ALL 6 babies. I was so stressed out HAHA the night before I dreamt that one of my molars fell out & had been rotting in my jaw for years so a bunch of nasty black grunge kept seeping out of my tooth hole. So gross.....

I've been keeping a dream journal to see if there is any consistent theme, but no luck so far. They're all so random. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"