Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Santa's Village, Clark's trading post, & Storyland....Best location for hotel?

Hi Ladies,

Dh and I are going to be taking our LO to Santa's Village, Clark's, & Storyland in the next few weeks. Does anyone have recommendations for accomodations? 

Recommendations welcome!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Santa's Village, Clark's trading post, & Storyland....Best location for hotel?

• Options

Depends on your budget.

We have camped, rented cabins, and stayed in hotels.

I recommend Red Jacket Resorts in North Conway. They are having some great specials now (which include entrance to their indoor water park). Also, look to book tickets on the scenic railway early depending on the day and time.

Oh, and definitely stop at Moat Mountain Brewhouse! Kid friendly and good food.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We stayed at the North Conway Grand...EXTREMELY kid friendly and really nice resort. They even have kids activities from 5pm til later on in the evening, like ice cream social, arts and crafts, etc. Would definitely stay there again.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We stayed here this summer for Storyland and loved it.  The rooms are huge suites, which was great so we didn't have to go to bed at 8 with ds.  It also has a water park and is a great location.

https://www.hamptoninn.com/en/hp/hotels/maps_directions.jhtml?ctyhocn=NOCNHHX

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We also stayed at the Hampton Inn in North Conway which is right across the street from the outlets.  It has a great water park right inside.  The Red Jacket is really nice too with a bigger water park but we didn't want to pay that much.  It's 7 miles from Storyland and Santa's Village is 45 minutes away, I think.  
  • Options
    I second the North Conway Grand! Very family friendly and clean. Right at outlets as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"