April 2012 Moms
Options

Sneeze then throw up?

First off, I sleep during the day, so I post at night and when I come back the next night, my post is already on the 3rd page! My April Brides board was never that busy. It's hard to keep up! LOL

So anyway, does anyone else sneeze before they throw up? I actually sneeze anywhere between 5-8 times, and then, not all the time, but afterwards, I go throw up. My nurse has no idea how to explain it, and I finally get to meet with my obgyn next week for my 12 week checkup, so I will ask her.

The only thing I've read that makes sense is that when you sneeze, your body is trying to get rid of a virus, so it's almost like my body is trying to get rid of the nauseas feeling or something. I have noticed that I'm producing more phlegm, so it's like my body is trying to get rid of whatever is making me feel horrible.

Is anyone else noticing more symptoms like that or PLEASE let me know if you are sneezing then throwing up like I am, I'd love to know I'm not alone. LOL

Married 04/16/2011~Rowyn Olivia was born on 04/05/2012~Our Little Guy is due 01/22/2014!
BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
 Anniversary

photo TraintracksDepottext.jpg
All the photos above were taken in the exact same place, about a year apart. =)

Re: Sneeze then throw up?

• Options
    no...I vurp (vommit/burp...comes half way up my throat.  I just wish I could throw up sometimes...maybe I would feel better!)
    Natalia
    Konstantino
    Maximo
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST https://pinterest.com/raffaella1030/
  • Options
    Totally, I cough or sneeze and then I start to throw up.  I hate it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageLina1030:
    no...I vurp (vommit/burp...comes half way up my throat.  I just wish I could throw up sometimes...maybe I would feel better!)

Ew I do this too - there's not full vomit - it just sits at the back of my throat =(.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"