Phoenix Babies

Mommy groups in N. Valley??

Help! Fairly new mommy looking for others in the same boat in N. Valley (Desert Ridge area). Anyone else out there??  I even started a group on Facebook - "North Valley Moms 'N' Tots" but not too many folks yet. REALLY need some other new mommies for play dates and mommy time!! :-)

Re: Mommy groups in N. Valley??

• just sent a req. to join! :)
  • I saw it and added you (still not sure why it doesn't just let you join on your own, but FB is always changing stuff...) Please let your friends on this end of town know about the group, too! :-)

• Loading the player...
  • There are some great Meet-Up groups in the Phoenix area, including some in N Phoenix.  You should try looking there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @ "tea time" - how/where do I find those meet up groups you're referring to???  Thanks!!
  • I live in that area and would love to find some other mom's in that area too.  I just sent a request to your facebook group.  
  • I added you to our group. Please let your friends know. :-)
  • imagePensFan68:
    @ "tea time" - how/where do I find those meet up groups you're referring to???  Thanks!!

Go to meetup.com and put in your zip code and interests (Phoenix moms, new moms, natural living moms, breast feeding moms: whatever is your interest).  I've been a part of the North Phoenix Mommy Milk group for a few years now.  

• imageTea_Time:

imagePensFan68:
    @ "tea time" - how/where do I find those meet up groups you're referring to???  Thanks!!

Go to meetup.com and put in your zip code and interests (Phoenix moms, new moms, natural living moms, breast feeding moms: whatever is your interest).  I've been a part of the North Phoenix Mommy Milk group for a few years now.  

I second meetup.com.  I found a great group in North Phoenix (it's closed now unfortunately as it's hit the member limit).  I guess there are a lot of moms in the same boat :) 

• i tried to find the group on fb but nothing came up when i searched Sad. i tried North Valley Moms 'N' Tots and just North Valley Moms
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"