Hawaii Babies
Options

what's a good price for the pbk anywhere chair?

one of the nov moms posted this sale.  i'm tempted to get one now!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: what's a good price for the pbk anywhere chair?

• Options
    not sure about the price, but those are super cute!  if i had a LO, i'd be tempted too :)
  • Options
    those are good prices :)  how much is shipping? I think under $80-90 total is a deal.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I think I got J's during a sale + free shipping last fall.  At the most it would have been 20% off (and I bet it was probably only 10% or something).

J loves it and I kind of wish I had another one for upstairs.   

• Options

shipping is $14, so total, after tax and shipping, it's $91.  (v $138 total at full price)

just sent MH an email asking what he thought... thanks ladies!

• Options

nm, I remember what I did (and why I couldn't find the email) I did an order through the store.  It was bugging me since I couldn't find the order confirmation.

$20 off and free monogram.  it's not normal but they waived shipping (never had them offer before or since - I think they were just frazzled by the shopping crowds after Thanksgiving).  And I don't pay tax so it was $79 for me. 

• Options
    imageMauiWedding08:

nm, I remember what I did (and why I couldn't find the email) I did an order through the store.  It was bugging me since I couldn't find the order confirmation.

$20 off and free monogram.  it's not normal but they waived shipping (never had them offer before or since - I think they were just frazzled by the shopping crowds after Thanksgiving).  And I don't pay tax so it was $79 for me. 

ooh, that's a great deal!  guess i shouldn't count on being so lucky, especially since i'd have to pay tax, so then it's pretty much the same Smile

i asked MH, and he responded "cute." and gave me 3 colors he likes - i think that means I should get it Big Smile

• Options
    I think anything less than full price on those is a good deal.  We're getting one for Christmas this year, but I had my heart set on a color not listed here.  :(
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagelelekay:
    I think anything less than full price on those is a good deal.  We're getting one for Christmas this year, but I had my heart set on a color not listed here.  :(

Sad  what color are you getting?

• Options

S - don't forget the registry discount...create a registry and then when you go through the registry completion link, it takes 10% off everything in your cart. Kind of nice, saves you the hassle of adding it to your registry. btw you can add items to your registry after the event date. And you can set an event date in the past, so no need to wait a day or whatever.

imagelelekay:

have you tried the 68 trick? link

you might be able to get the color you want using that trick

• Options
    wow, thanks jaime! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"