Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Adelaide is here and she needs your thoughts and prayers

2»

Re: Adelaide is here and she needs your thoughts and prayers

• Options
    I will be keeping you and guys in my thoughts and prayers! She is absolutly beautiful!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP#1-02/21/11 Missed M/C Twins-03/25/11 EDD-11/04/11
    BFP#2-10dpo- 05/27/11 EDD 02/03/12
    Our miracle Aidan James born 01/25/12!!
  • Options
    Congrats hon. She is beautiful! And tons of T&Ps are headed her way. ((hugs))
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so sorry you are dealing with this worry. I will keep Adelaide in my prayers. Please keep us posted when you can. She is adorable!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Welcome Adelaide!  I'm so glad they found what's wrong so quickly and she is in good hands. I can't imagine how stressful this is for you.  My T&P for both of you for a successful surgery and recovery.
  • Options
    Congrats on your precious little girl! Sending lots of prayers your way! Keep us posted on how everything goes!

BFP #1 4/22/10 MC 5/5/10 (6w4d) EDD 12/25/10
    BFP #2 10/19/10 CP 10/27/10 (4w6d) EDD 6/30/11
    BFP #3 5/10/11 Lucas Abelardo born 12/29/11 at 37w3d
    BFP #4 12/10/12 MMC 1/14/13 (9w3d) D&C 1/15/13 EDD 8/16/13 

BFP #5 8/22/13 Lucia Elizabeth born 4/17/14 at 38w

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    She is absolutely gorgeous! Thank God for your leg pain that led to them finding her heart condition. I will keep your little girl in my prayers every night. I hope all the surgeries are successful and she has an uneventful hospital stay other wise.
  • Options
    Many prayers for your beautiful baby!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Wishing her all the luck in the world and lots of good thoughts. I am so glad they caught it when they did.
    DD #1 passed away in January 2011 at 14 days old due to congenital heart disease
    DD#2 lost in January 2012 at 23 weeks due to anhydramnios caused by a placental abruption
  • Options
    She is gorgeous! Sending T&P her way.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • Options
    Congrats!  She is so precious!  Sending tons and tons of prayers!
  • Options

Beautiful little girl!  Congratulations on Adelaide.

My nephew had HLHS and is now thriving at 18 months.  If you want to talk, please feel free to PM me. 

mm 2/17/11 * dd born 4/20/12 * bo 1/3/14 * edd 1/211/15 

• Options
    She is beautiful!  Sending my thoughts and prayers!
  • Options
    Congrats on your beautiful baby girl!  She will definitely be in my T&P this week! Please keep us updated on her surgery!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    T+PS for your adorable baby girl!

BFP #1 via IUI ~ L (Fatal Birth Defect) 4/7/10
    BFP #2 via IUI ~ m/c
    BFP #3 via cancelled IUI ~ C (2lb 3oz; HELLP) 5/16/11
    BFP #4 via the natural (free!) way ~ E (8lb 11oz) 9/13/12

• Options
    T&Ps are with your sweet baby...
    Married 7/19/09
    MC 9/8/10
    Baby Boy Born 7/31/11
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

((HUGE HUGS))

I am totally not religious either, but I do believe that certain things happen for a reason.  It truly is a gift that this condition was discovered before it made her sick.

Adelaide is BEAUTIFUL & your loving words clearly show that she has amazing parents.  Sending out tons of support & wishes for strength & good health for all of you!  Please keep us posted! 

• Options

What a sweet baby. Definitely will keep her in my prayers and glad that she is in such good care now.

On a side note, I had a similar experience- my preg was completely normal, at 38 weeks I wasn't dropping. Dr did an u/s to check on baby and the tech estimated him at 10lbs4 oz. After discussing, we decided on a C-Section the next week at 39 weeks. He ended up being born extremely pale and had suffered a fetal-maternal hemmorage and was born with only a third of his blood. It was a nurse in the regular nursery who dx'ed him too- NICU completely missed it and said we just had a pale baby.

If he hadn't have looked  big, or the tech was more accurate (he only weighed 9 5oz a week later) I would have probably decided to wait it out. THe dr said that 3 or so more weeks in utero (losing blood the whole time) and the stress of a vaginal delivery might have been too much for him. I thank god every day that the tech was wrong, and that we decided to do a C at 39 weeks, and that the nurse decided to take a second look at him or else I wouldn't have my sweet boy. Everyone still says that there is something special about him :)

M/C #1 BFP 5/26/08, missed m/c discovered 9w1d (blighted ovum) M/C #2 BFP 11/19/08, missed m/c discovered at 12w1d (triploidy) BFP!! 3/27 Due date 12/5/09 Benjamin Tate is here! Born 12-1-09, 9lbs 5oz, 22" via C-Section M/C #3: d/x ectopic, methotrexate given 2/11 BFP!! 7/12, due 3-21-12
  • Options
    Congrats on your sweet Adelaide.  It's a beautiful name for a beautiful little girl.  Many T&Ps for her and your family in the coming weeks that the surgeries are both successful and as "routine" as possible. 
    BFP#1 4/17/10...EDD 1/6/11...M/C 5/28/10 BFP#2 11/19/10...EDD 8/4/11 Squeaker born 7/30.
  • Options
    Adelaide is beautiful!!! Will be sending prayers!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"