February 2011 Moms

What is your baby working on right now?!

. . . . . . Crawling, walking, scooting, teething?

R almost has crawling down and is working on teeth right now also!

Rylan 1/27/2011, 2:42 pm, 5lbs 12oz, 18.5 inches long
 Ayla 10/02/2013, 10:14 am, 6lbs 14oz, 19.25 inches long
Missed Miscarriage 6w3d 3/02/2010
I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: What is your baby working on right now?!

• She seems like shes always working on teeth. Recently though she has decided that crawling is a priority so she is all about that.
    image.
  • I guess walking?

He's fluent in crawling and pulling up and is now saying "mamamamama". He got a new tooth today, too.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • teething and crawling
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • He is working on moving around as much as possible (pulling up, trying to stand, crawling, etc.) and volcalizing a lot, aka screaming like a hyena for fun.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • She is working on pulling up to standing and bringing in her 6th tooth (4th tooth in 2 weeks!) She loves talking and singing and crawling everywhere. Once she is standing she's also trying to figure out what happens when she lifts her foot aka lots of head bumps, if I don't catch her in time. She's so darn active!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • (update) R crawled for the first time last night!!

Rylan 1/27/2011, 2:42 pm, 5lbs 12oz, 18.5 inches long
     Ayla 10/02/2013, 10:14 am, 6lbs 14oz, 19.25 inches long
    Missed Miscarriage 6w3d 3/02/2010
    I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• She's working on crawling. Poor things been working on it for a few weeks & just can't seem to get it down!
    2.5 yrs TTC #1 - DX = Stage IV Endo, Lap performed Jan 2010
    TTC #1 - May 2010 - IUI #3: BFP 
    TTC #2 - May 2012 -IUI #2: BFP
    TTC #3 - Jan 2013 -Surprise BFP!
    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • London is currently teething (still has none come through the gums!), he just mastered going from crawling to sitting, and has also been in the last week pulling himself up onto furniture etc from crawling to a stand and is walking slowly holding onto things. not ready for this!
    Team Pink! Baby Girl due 8.2.15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • H is working on cruising while standing. She crawls really fast and gets into everything. She is cutting her third tooth and I think #4 on the other side (of the front, bottom). She is also vocal saying dadadada and yayayay but not mamama yet. She is doing some BLW and has eaten most types of purees. She is also using a sippy cup during meals.

Most important- she is NOT sttn and is up every 2-3 hours. She stands in the crib and yells for someone to get her over and over....I am so tired.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Definitely teeth...he's on #4 which makes me think even more are around the corner. He can scoot too. No crawling. DEFINITELY not walking, haha.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP # 1 - 12/19/09 EDD 08/27/10 - D&C 1/26/10 @ 9w5d

BFP # 2 - 06/05/10 EDD 02/17/11, DS1 born on 2/14/11

BFP # 3 - 04/10/13 EDD 12/21/13 - D&C 05/15/13 @ 8w4d

BFP # 4 - 07/27/13 EDD 04/08/14 - CP 07/29/13

BFP # 5 - 09/14/13 EDD 05/28/14, DS2 born on 5/22/14 

• Ben's been crawling for about a week now. And it seems like with the crawling, he figured out he can pull himself up. His drooling is never-ending, but I don't see or feel any teeth coming in. We are working on trying to get him to STTN again. The past week has been hell with a feverish, buggery 7 month old. We also played "Where's Ben/Peek-a-boo" last night for about 20 minutes Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Alex now stands up like a pro, but the real kicker is He can get back down now! Before he'd stand up.. get bored and the cry for me to set him back down. I am SOO happy he learned to sit back down (without hurting himself, lord we have had so many painful "plops" back on to the floor) Thank god!

Also starting to scale things while standing up slowly, and has gotten pretty good and understanding to "walk" when I hold his hands and sorta pull him in the direction I want him to walk.  He's still SUPER wobbly when he "walks" though and has no balance whatsoever when his feet are moving lol. Freaken cute as hell though!

He also started (sorta) starting to wave bye bye, and has been babbling nonstop. No new words other then Mama yet but we are hoping for a Dada soon.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    By lilenatalem at 2012-01-28 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DD is crawling like a champ and working on getting her balance, she can pull up real well and let herself back down, and can stand without help for good amounts of time, I think she will walk before she is a year (boy am I in trouble!) she already "walks" while holding on to the couch and goes up and down the sides endlessly.

She got two teeth at once at 7mos, and I think she is working on another or getting ready to, she is extra drooly, and chomping on everything in sight.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Married 1/20/07
    DD Born: 2/18/11
    LO #2 EDD: 10/16/15
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"