Long Island Babies

OB Reccomendation?

Hey ladies,

Im currently TTC for my 2nd but need a new OB (we moved since DS was born).  Is your OB located in Eastern Nassau, South Shore? Id love a doctor with midwives or a doula in the practice. I didnt have such a great experience with my previous doctor, and would like the extra support this time around.

Thanks!!

Re: OB Reccomendation?

• I'm going to Women for Women OBGYN in Lake Success.  I love the NP/CNMW there and my OB is Dr.Nicole Bell. The receptionist leaves much to be desired...beware she's a miserable, uncaring b*itch...but if you can get past it Amy Newman and Dr.Bell are amazing.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I see in your post that you'd like a midwife or doula in the practice - Have you considered going straight to a midwife? 

I am using the gaia midwives (first baby and now second) and I have only positive things to say about the group.

I have also heard good reviews for Jeanette Breen in Baldwin. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I used to live in Rockville Centre and I used Dr Lorey Pollack who was with Mercy Hospital. He was great, but I had to switch when I moved out to Suffolk because it was just too far to drive for all those doctor's appointments. Good luck and hope you find someone soon, if you haven't already.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"