February 2012 Moms
Options

Thoughts on these names?

You won't hurt my feelings, I swear, so be honest.

DH and I have a top contender for a girl, Cari (car-EE) but weren't opposed to considering other options. Yesterday these few got brought up: Tenley, Teagan, and Taylee. I'm not 100% sure how I feel about them, and DH hasn't said whether they "replace" Cari in his mind, but he seems quite fond of all of them.

WDYT?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Thoughts on these names?

• Options
    I like Cari best.  I kinda like Teagan better than Tenley, but I don't like Taylee.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    aw nooo dont change it-- I love Cari!! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I went to nursing school with a girl named Kari (same pronunciation).  I always loved her name!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    tbh I think they're all cute for a baby, but none on them will "grow" with her once she becomes older. Except for Taylee... it looks like someone misspelled Tayler or something.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Cari is the best of these.  Teagan is a good name too.  I don't like Tenley or Taylee though; just not sure they will age as well as the others.

"When the world says, 'Give up,' Hope whispers, 'Try one more time.'" -Anonymous

• Options
    I like Cari and Teagan. I actually worked with a girl named Teagan in Australia and she was such a beautiful and lovely girl that I can't help but associate good vibes with that name! :-)
  • Options

I have a friend Kari and always liked her name and the spelling. I also really like the name Teagan. It is differnt and I like unique names :)

• Options
    I looooove Tenley (that was our girl name 'til it was a boy!)  And Teagan is really cute too.  :]
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. -Ephesians 4:29
  • Options
    I like Tenley best and I also like Cari.  The only Teagan I know is a boy. I don't like Taylee.
  • Options
    I think with Cari she will always be pronouncing her name correctly for others. Tenley is okay but Teagan and Taylee are bad, just bad.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

Cari (though I prefer Carrie), Teagan, and Tenley are all good to me.

Taylee is very... not good, imo. 

DD #1: 2012; MMC: 2014; DD #2: 2015; It's a boy! 3/31/2018

• Options
    I like Cari and Teagan the best. I have had several Teagan's in school, and they have all been very sweet, likeable little girls.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I like Cari the best. Tenley is my favorite of the other 3 but I think they're a little too unique for my taste.
  • Options

I really like Cari.

Teagen, Tenley and Taylee (esp Taylee) are not good!  Sorry, I can't imagine an adult with any of these names.  They do not age well.

* DS1...allergic to dairy, peanuts, eggs and turkey *

love is for every her, love is for every him, love is for everyone
  • Options
    I like Cari and Tenley.  I know a few teagans (both boy and girl) and I'm not to keen on taylee
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I prefer 'Tinsley' to Tenley. Teagan is cute...and Taylee is just a no :(
  • Options

imageHEmery:
    I think with Cari she will always be pronouncing her name correctly for others.

This.

• Options
    I love Cari, definitely stick with that one, I'm honestly not crazy about the other names but I do love Cari.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I like Teagan best.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"