Minnesota Babies
Options

New Horizon ?

Does anyone take their LO to New Horizon?  We checked them out a while ago, but we went with a different DC.  Now I may want to look into New Horizon again because there is one by us that has later hours, which we may need soon.  What are the rates?  I don't want to visit quite yet, but just want to know the rates.  We are in the south metro.  We would probably only go 2 days a week too so if anyone knows the daily rate that would be great.  TIA!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: New Horizon ?

• Options
    I think it varies by location from when I looked a couple years ago.  The 3 location close to me (all within about 5 miles of each other) vary about $20 a week.  Things could have changed in the three years since I've looked, but I think they were around $250 a week and around $75 or so a day. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I pulled out my rate sheet which is from 2009 and prices have gone up about $10 or so since then. Toddler rate for 2 days a week is $158 and 5 days is $282. Early pre program is $150 for 2 days a week and $267 for 5 days. Another thing to check is to see if you get a 10% discount from them that they offer to employees of certain companies.

Heather

Heather
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We just started at the EP location (going on 3 weeks). So far it's ok there are a few things I have found I don't like 1st being my son's face is always super dirty when we pick him up (sometimes even dried boggers under his nose) & my son is mostly PT but at school he has yet to go I don't know if they are not asking him for if he just forgets he has to go so we are going though pull ups faster then we ever have. 

Now about the rate I will say it's not that back (well for the first 8 weeks) You can go online & find a coupon for 25% off for the first 8 weeks making it only $219 a week But after that it will go up to somewhere around $290 something. I don't see us staying with NH forever the DCs I really wanted to get into didn't have openings on our short deadline so we had to pick from who had opeings so that is how we got to NH. 

• Options
    The infant rate (6 weeks to 16 months old) for the New Horizon close to my house (Champlin, MN) is $335/week.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"