Parenting
Options

CLICKY (important) Do raisins give your child diarrhea?

Well....   Let's say you let your child eat two or three shot glasses (hey don't judge!) full of raisins.  What would the end result be?[Poll]
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: CLICKY (important) Do raisins give your child diarrhea?

• Options

I have a feeling that if my kids ate that much of ANY kind of fruit that the end result would not be pretty.

Get it? "End" result? :::snort:::

Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/9/11 - 34:24 - 1st race evah!
    Kelly Monaghan's 5K - 5/15/11 - 3rd Place in AG
    Walk the Talk 5K - 5/18/11 - 31:12 PR
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/14/12 - 1st race of the year, 32:45
  • Options
    SS-I don't really give my kids raisins so I don't know.  That is my very annoying answer that is of zero help to you. 
    DS1 10-06 and DS2 9-08 and baby #3 EDD 9-05-12
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lucas ate more than I thought he did (he snuck some more).

He is going to his dad's tomorrow (early).

This both makes me giggle, and feel sorry for the poor boy if the bowels explode.  
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    I have no idea. Both of my kids act like raisins are poison.
  • Options
    this made me do the evil laugh
    Josh-10/1/87, Brittany 3/9/91, Mandi 7/26/92, Michelle 9/11/06 image I'M GRAPE JELLY- ALWAYS AROUND & ALWAYS THE SAME If I leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me. For I must be traveling on now. Because there are too many places I've got to see. -Allen Collins & Ronnie VanZant My favorite verse!
  • Options
    I think if you eat too much of any dried fruit you will have that result. :(. Hoping he doesnt have a $hitty day tomorrow. Lol.
    1st Day of Kindergarten & 1st Grade 08.29.11

Landon * Kaydance * Kennedy
    5/13/05 ******5/24/06

* Baby is due July 24 2012 * Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

"shot glass," love that Yes

I said they look like grapes...my kid gets so excited about raisins that she forgets to chew.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Not sure about raisins, my kids only eat them on celery with pb. BUT, they ate 2lbs of cherries one day last week when dh was in charge and it was NOT pretty. But thats his fault for letting them eat so many. Stick out tongue
  • Options
    No. But they give him really bad eczema. I know...it's weird...but grapes and raisins totally give him eczema, along with peaches, strawberries and soy (which he's actually allergic to). ETA: he can have dried cranberries though and those do come out looking plump and mostly whole.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"