January 2011 Moms
Options

Marsamwhitney

You a Michigan fan (college football)?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Marsamwhitney

• Options
    Oh yeah, I would pick them over MSU any day ;-)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

But I went to EMU- but they suck and are not as important. lol

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Do you go to any games?  Or Tailgate?

• Options
    Are you asking me on a date?

• Options

LOL, H and I have been to a few games. He used to work weekends, so we didnt do much of that. But if given the right oppertunity, we do!  I LOVE food, and especially food people bring to a party like that. 

I have got to make it to a Lions game this year, i have never been.  Went to a concert at Ford Field a few weeks ago, the stadium seems nice.

• Options
    I have never been to a lions game either, and since H is convinced they are going to be good this year..I would love to check it out.  Adult GTG lol
  • Options

imageBrittDay03:
    I have never been to a lions game either, and since H is convinced they are going to be good this year..I would love to check it out.  Adult GTG lol

Definitley, I am in!!

Whitney can babysit Coop, since she is slightly older. lol

• Options
    LOL I just read your comment about asking on a date...Lets not make the other jan moms jealous..shhhh
  • Options

imageBrittDay03:
    LOL I just read your comment about asking on a date...Lets not make the other jan moms jealous..shhhh

LOL, they shouldnt be in this post if their name is not marsamwhitney. betches.

lol, j/k, cause lord knows I click on every single post myself! I'm nosey as hell!

• Options
    imageMarSamWhitney:

imageBrittDay03:

lol, j/k, cause lord knows I click on every single post myself! I'm nosey as hell!

*lurking in the background*

• Options
    imageSweetHurricane:
    imageMarSamWhitney:

imageBrittDay03:

*lurking in the background*

LMBO!

Why am I so giggly today! Its my friday, thats probably why! ;-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"