February 2011 Moms

7 months PP and....(possible TMI)

We can finally have sex again!!!  I know it's been forever since I have posted...life has just been super crazy...you know that amazing little bundle of energy we all get to experience every day!

But after surgery at 4 mo PP to repair my tear from delivery and then a secondary tear post op, because I was getting too confident on feeling better.  We can finally have sex OMG WOW. 

Anybody else still waiting due to complications?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 7 months PP and....(possible TMI)

• Um... we didn't really have sex until about 3 months PP, and then we had all of 8 weeks, and I got knocked up again, with a subchorionic bleed that has prevented us from having sex since. I think I may get the go ahead tomorrow at the NT screen if its gone or smaller. We'll see. Enjoy it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • This happened to a very close friend of mine, her baby is 5 weeks older than mine. She was having major pain after delivery but stuck it out, thinking it would go away and it didn't - so she had surgery when her baby was about 6 months old and she's still recovering and he's 8 months old today. Sucks : ( I feel for you guys!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP # 1 - 12/19/09 EDD 08/27/10 - D&C 1/26/10 @ 9w5d

BFP # 2 - 06/05/10 EDD 02/17/11, DS1 born on 2/14/11

BFP # 3 - 04/10/13 EDD 12/21/13 - D&C 05/15/13 @ 8w4d

BFP # 4 - 07/27/13 EDD 04/08/14 - CP 07/29/13

BFP # 5 - 09/14/13 EDD 05/28/14, DS2 born on 5/22/14 

• Loading the player...
  • ETTA!! HOW ARE YOU?!?!? I missed you!!!

I'm so glad to hear you got your surgery, and that it's gone well! I'm sure your H is enjoying the results too. ;) You should join the FB group, I miss hearing from you!

CafeMom Tickers
    imageimage
  • I had surgery 4 months postpartum for 4th degree tears, but was never told not to have sex (my problems were further south...) But sex has still been painful and is few and far between. Now  it looks like I will be having another surgery in october. I would not wish this experience on anyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"