Upstate NY Babies
Options

**whine wednesday**

what's wilting your flowers this week?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **whine wednesday**

• Options

Went out to lunch today and Lorenzo was just a bear- he's normally pretty good but today he was just not behaving and I totally think its because he hasnt really ran around outside for 2 days....

I'm freaking out about what I am going to do during the winter...

Also, I'm really tired and my a$$ bone is aching...I feel like I need to "pop" it but I cant really stretch it or manuver that way...Oct cant come soon enough... 

• Options
    One of my best friends lives in schoharie, even up on the mtn she had a lot of water in her basement, and her parent's house is destroyed.  She and her husband grew up in schoharie and the damage is so horrible.  The pictures are devastating.. I can't even begin to imagine.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I feel HUGE this past week and I'm only 20wks along-looking at pics of #1 I'm so much bigger this time and I already feel it. I'm getting out of breath so easily, and just not comfortable already. Not fun
  • Options
    I'm taking one of my final grad classes this semester (finally) and it is going to be so much work. I keep trying to get through the reading that is due tomorrow but can barely keep my eyes open and when I can I have no freaking clue what I've just read when I get to the end of the page. 
    Photobucket
    Charlie 11.01.07 ~ Paul 05.07.10 ~ Annaliese 02.24.12
  • Options

Evan was a bear today too... we went grocery shopping and he loves to push the cart... since I only had to grab a few things I figured I'd let him push so he could burn up a little energy. He was being good, but then towards the end just wasn't listening- so I made him sit in the cart. Well, you would have thought I was beating him... he was crying so hard and wouldn't stop. Every old woman in the store had to ask me what was wrong/why he was crying. Thank goodness he's taking a long nap!

DH also seems to be in a foul mood. I don't know what his issue is, but he was so miserable on the phone earlier. Typically I can't wait for him to come home from work.. but today I'm not looking forward to it if he's going to be a sour puss! 

• Options

Oh man - sory NikCole...I HATE when my DH is like that. I seriously can't take it...I feel like I have so much on my plate at home, trying to balance the moods of two toddlers...I can't add a grown man acting like a toddler. I want to tell him to shake it off and go play with your kids. Haha!!

Evan had his 6 month report/review for EI and everything is really good. BUT the OT wrote in there that we don't have structured meal time - as if this is the underlying cause of all his issues. For some reason it really upset me. I WANT to have structured meals but Evan won't sit for more than three minutes and he will barely touch his food. I told DH we need to do this more...somehow. And he agrees but what can he do if he is barely home for meals? He has a big trial next month so he will be home even less!!!!

• Options
    imageTelyco:

Oh man - sory NikCole...I HATE when my DH is like that. I seriously can't take it...I feel like I have so much on my plate at home, trying to balance the moods of two toddlers...I can't add a grown man acting like a toddler. I want to tell him to shake it off and go play with your kids. Haha!!

I was thinking of leaving the 2 crabby boys at home and seeing if my girlfriends wanted to meet for a glass of wine! haha! 

• Options
    Abby is refusing to nap. All week it has been a pain to get her to sleep both for nap and bed. Today she figured out how to get out of her bed. I know I'm going to find a huge mess in there when I go in. I'm sure clotheswill be everywhere. I am sure is climbing on her toy box andpulling her wall decals off.
  • Options
    I have horrible mommy guilt. B was sick this morning and I had to be at a mandated training for work. She was sobbing and holding my hair when I was leaving. I was crying all the way to work. It was awful. And this after a horrible night. She could care less now that I'm home, go figure.

TTC since 6/2003. m/c 9/14/03 8 weeks, 5 chemical pregnancies, mmc 6/04 12 weeks, Michael born sleeping 5/25/05 at 22weeks always our angel, fought ovarian cancer and won, m/c 4/06 5.2 weeks and 7/07 6.6 weeks,Our Miracle baby girl born 4/8/10,mc 12/18/11 at 5.3 weeks, BFP 10/26/12 dating u/s on 11/8/12 showing a strong heartbeat!EDD July 4,2013. RCS on 6/27. Baby boy in NICU for 8 long and scary days before he was able to come home. We are now a happy family of 4

. imageimage

• Options
    I made a crockpot full of baked potato soup.  The boys hated it.  DH is asleep sick, so I don't know if he'll like it or not.  I don't think it will freeze well with the potatoes.  I see a ton of soup in my future.
    Bianca image.
  • Options
    I had to sit through a 2 hr meeting today and it was so boring and also meant I had to take an early lunch which I hate. I manage 3 of our exec's calendars and they are freaking jam packed and I keep having to squeeze in more. I am doing another girl's work while she is out on disability and I am SO behind on my stuff because of it. Thankfully she comes back next week. Charlotte is spending our evenings being whiny and clingy and I think she is bored bc we haven't moved all her toys back in the house after fogging for fleas bc I wanted to make sure they are really gone. And guess what? They aren't. I've called a few exterminators but haven't made an appt yet because we have to treat the cats but it still looks like they are scratching and it will do us no good to have an exterminator come and spray if we haven't cleared things up w the G D cats. This is so frustrating.
    image        image
  • Options
    I'm sick.  Stupid head cold.  We have pics Monday so I am hoping dd doesn't get this.
  • Options
    My appetite is out of control....I just can't get full, and of course all I want is not great for me, and then I feel sick afterwards...ugh!  and the holiday season with lots of yummies is upon us....
    imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"