Missouri Babies

Has anyone used Dr. Howard Thompson in Joplin??

Just curious...we just moved to Nevada MO and that is who I am seeing in two weeks! Nervous and curious if anyone has any info about him! 

Re: Has anyone used Dr. Howard Thompson in Joplin??

• I actually live near Joplin and have worked with Dr Thompson in the past. He's a bit unorthodox. From his appearance you would never guess he is a perinatologist. Don't be afraid, he is a good dr. He is very intelligent and I would trust him.
  • I just had my appt with him and I have to say that it was horrible. He was so rude to my husband and I and extremely condescending. He was rolling his eyes at us so rude. I will definitely not go back! Now I know why he gets a 2 star review! Oh, and your right! He spelled horrible and looked like a homeless old man :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Im sorry that you have to go through that, well let me tell you my babys doctor is Dr Dean Lasetter its just Awesome!!!! i come from another country and one of the things that i hated about this country specialy in Joplin was the doctors they barely take time to talk to you if you have questions they dont help you only the nurses and in my country its everything more personalized but finally I found Him he takes the time to answer any question that you have, hes not like that kind of doctor that gaves you tons of different medications for your baby i recomend you to visit him.

I dont work for him lol just in case my babies name is madison and we really love him. 

Freeman childrens clinic

1030 Mcintosh Cir # 1
    Joplin, MO 64804-3690
    (417) 347-8750
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"