Missouri Babies
Options

Did you take a bf class?

Just wondering if you took one of the classes offered on breast feeding? It is only one night for a few hours, but I am wondering if it is worth the time. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
M E L I S S A My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Did you take a bf class?

• Options
    I can't say yet whether it's worth it or not, but we're signed up for a class next month. I will be interested to hear from others who've already taken it!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I signed up and paid for one and then the night it was supposed to happen I was sitting on the couch thinking, "Wasn't there something I was supposed to do tonight?" ?Darn pregnancy brain! ?I never rescheduled.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I took one and dragged my DH along with me. It was helpful, but moreso for him than me. I found the book "Nursing Mother's Compainion" to be more insightful than the class.
  • Options
    I didn't take one and I wish that I had.  The Lactation Consultants at the hospital were very helpful but I didn't get to see them until well over 12 hours after DD was born.  My nurse helped a little bit but she was very forceful with me and DD and it would have been nice if I would have prepared a little more.  DD had latch issues as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"