Upstate NY Babies
Options

*Goosh*

Hey I'm sorry it never worked out to get together.  Hopefully we can plan something before the cold weather hits.  Are you going to be working again this school year?  If you are, good luck!!!
DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11

Re: *Goosh*

• Options

Hey!  I know, I guess I should have known that the last few weekends of summer get jam packed.  Definitely before the cold weather hits would be good.  Are you sending Stella to daycare while you're home on maternity leave?  As of right now, I am home.  There's a couple of jobs that I've applied for (nothing in our field) but who knows how any of that will pan out.  To be honest, I don't even want to fill out the apps because I feel like you don't hear back most of the time but that's just me being discouraged.  I was looking around this morning and there's one at your job but IDK if my experience is at all relevant.  I feel like employers look at my resume and see all the school experience and then think well, why would she stay here, KWIM? 

Hey, how did finishing up the nursery go? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Options

The nursery is done enough to bring the baby home, lol!  I'll have to post pics sometime when I have time to take some!

I know what you mean about the job situation.  Each school year that goes by just puts me farther behind in keeping up with the field, it's so discouraging.  I wish I could just get rid of my student loans since I don't have a job in the field, ha ha! 

Anyway, Stella is going to day care while I'm home but not 5 days.  We'll have to try and set something up while I'm home!  I'll talk to you soon!

DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"