Success after IF
Options

another potluck dessert recipe question

If I wanted to make some for dessert (not involving chocolate) since I think a lot of people will bring a chocolate type dessert what options are there aside from blondies (thanks babbs)?

I'd like it to be portable/disposable dish so I don't have to worry about bringing it home.

Re: another potluck dessert recipe question

• Options

I made blondies in one of the throw away silver things in the baking isle. I think you can do pretty much anything in those.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

lemon/pineapple/cheesecake bars

Also another trifle idea is Angel Food Cake/strawberries(any berries)/vanilla pudding/whipped cream

Health&Fitness Blog imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Our IVF miracles!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Do you like pumpkin and/or would a fall dessert be good? I have a recipe for some kickass pumpkin bars... They are a bit labor intensive, but so worth it. I will go hunt it down and ETA. Or else I love apple blondes in the fall, for a spin on the traditional blondie. Similarly...an apple cake? Pumpkin bread? Pumpkin cheesecake (in bar form if you want to use a disposable pan)?

ETA: Recipe for gingerbread pumpkin bars: https://www.culinaryconcoctionsbypeabody.com/2007/10/15/pumpkin-and-an-apology/
    Brought to you by IVF, ICSI, limited fert, and oocyte cryopreservation.
    Because we're fancy like that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You could do strawberry shortcake - bake an ageless food cake from a box - or buy one - and slice it, then serve with real whipped cream on the side along with a defrosted bag or two of strawberries that you added sugar to (macerated).
  • Options

This is a recipe that I received from a friend of mine and it was a hige hit.

One tub of Cool Whip

One package of Cream Cheese (softened)

1/2 teaspoon vanilla

Mix it all together and serve with strawberries. It tastes like Strawberry Cheesecake.

TTC since 10/06 - Went to RE after 6 months of TTC due to AMA -Diagnosed with MIF 5/07, only option IVF with ICSI - IVF #1 cancelled due to cyst, never got to ER - IVF #1.5 10/07, BFP - Robert Andrew born 7/30/08 Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"