Indiana Babies
Options

Monday check-in

1. how are you feeling?

2. weekend highlight? lowlight?

3. what are you looking forward to this week?

4. do you collect anything?  If so, what?

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
**P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Monday check-in

• Options

1. how are you feeling? 2 days pp and feeling pretty good.  moving slowly and my stomach is sore, but as long as i stay consistent on my meds i feel good!

2. weekend highlight? lowlight? highlight - caroline's birth  lowlight - breastfeeding stresses me out

3. what are you looking forward to this week? starting to look forward to going home and adjusting to our new normal

4. do you collect anything?  If so, what?  currently no.  nothing comes to mind.  but in the past i've collected baseball cards, trolls, beanie babies....apparently i like don't like to be left behind in collection trends :)

• Options

1.  Pretty good.  The ragweed has been killing my allergies so I've stayed indoors the past few days and it has helped immensely.

2.  Highlight:  Ordering DD's 1st birthday cake!  Lowlight:  All the fires in Austin are affecting friends - I have quite a few friends that have been evacuated from their homes.  :(

3.  My sister is coming in on Thursday.  I can't wait!

4.  I did the state quarters for a while but I kind of slacked off.  I guess I collect Snow Village Christmas houses.  They have a Chick Fil A building out this year, so I'm asking for it for Christmas.  :)  I love Chick Fil A!

No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1. Feeling PREGNANT...ready to have this baby!

2. DH's family came to visit and cook out for Labor Day/his birthday. I managed to indulge in breakfast at both IHOP and Bob Evans, as well as plenty of cake and ice cream. No complaints from me.

3. I'm looking forward to being one week closer to maternity leave. I am also hoping that these amazing temperatures stick around!

4. Rosaries 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1. Good. Loved te 3-day weekend situation.

2. Highlight: Had lots of fun all weekend but probably enjoyed our spontaneous Friday the best. We picked the kids up from daycare, walked over to the Nurture grand reopening party on Mass Ave. Bought some things and Jocelyn got her face painted, then we walked over to the First Friday Food Truck Fest and ate ourselves silly.

Lowlight: Weird family stuff on both sides.

3. Looking forward to being productive on my post-call day on Thursday. Hopefully I can catch some zzzs at the hospital.

4. Ha - how about degrees? Otherwise, I collect concert posters and memorabilia.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    1. Getting easier and crying less each day since our loss, although some things still set me off.

2. Highlight- Dh and I got the posts for our new deck set. We watched "Just Go With It" from netflix and it was seriously one of the funniest movies I've seen. Lowlight- headache today.

3. Not sure... Buying more ice cream at the store tomorrow since we are all out. Is that sad?

4. Dh and I collect seashells. We have a few really big ones and tons of nice specimens. We throw back the ones most people would keep.
    TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

imageillinigal:
    1. Getting easier and crying less each day since our loss, although some things still set me off.

I'm so sorry.  :(  BIG hugs.  Left HugRight Hug

No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

1. how are you feeling? stressed!

2. weekend highlight? lowlight? highlight - Spending Monday w/ my mom and sister (and Reed too!) in Lafayette...eating at Red Lobster and going to Target. Lowlight - Dealing with the stress of taking care of our dog who is now on 8 different medications (we found out last week that she has lymphoma) :(

3. what are you looking forward to this week? Starting to exercise again!!!

4. do you collect anything?  If so, what? Nope! Unless you count cute, little baby boy clothes, because I can't seem to stop buying Reed clothes! Haha!

imageillinigal:

Hugs! Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers!

• Options

1. how are you feeling?  22w4d pregnant with twins and my body is constantly reminding me to slow down

2. weekend highlight?  moving into our new house!  it was a busy, busy weekend but awesome.  I love our house and can't wait to see it all come together.  lowlight?  unable to sleep through the night...

3. what are you looking forward to this week?  the painters finishing in the house and unpacking the rest of the boxes

4. do you collect anything?  not really...I don't like clutter and I'm not sentimental. If so, what?

Owen and Olivia born on November 2, 2011 at 30.5 weeks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1. how are you feeling? 14weeks PP. Feeling great. :)

2. weekend highlight? lowlight? Highlight: Snuggling with Alex after my first full week at work.  Lowlight: Having to share Alex with the IL's

3. what are you looking forward to this week? Nothing really

4. do you collect anything?  If so, what? Not anymore.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    1. how are you feeling? Good! Just a little bummed to be back to work & the real world.

2. weekend highlight? lowlight? Had a great weekend at DH's family's cabin on Hardy Lake. Went out on the boat, swam, fished, shopped, played cards, sat around bon fires and caught up with family. The only down side was rain, but it didn't get in the way of too much so I can't complain.

3. what are you looking forward to this week? Woohoo short week! Only 3 days left now!

4. do you collect anything?  If so, what? Nope.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"