Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Roxi, are you off your rocker?

Hmm hmm?

Little Lurky, born 2008
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Priss28King is wise.--"Lurky, you are so mean... but always so on point!" Mean Girls Pictures, Images and Photos

Re: Roxi, are you off your rocker?

• Options

Have you kept up with her posts?  If not, please check out the reintro post.  I link her profile.  You can check out all of her other posts. 

Began TTC #1 in January 2011
    Confirmation and Removal of Endo - March 2012
    +#1 on 4/1/12 - m/c @ ~8w 5d
    +#2 Tx cycle 4 - 5 mg Letrozole + 75iu Follsitim & Ovidrel w/ IUI on 11/13/12 - EDD 7/23/13 
    7 week u/s revealed THREE babies, all with heartbeats.  153bpm, 148bpm, and 136bpm
    9 week u/s revealed loss of Baby B.  A and C are growing on track.  A measuring 9w1d with 172bpm and C measuring 9w0d with 179 bpm.  
    Elective sex determination u/s on 2/8 revealed... boy AND girl!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Options
    No, why would you say such a thing?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yes I think she is

I tried to find a funny image to insert her.. but honestly I dont feel well enough to look that hard.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Options
    imagemegemoney:

Have you kept up with her posts?  If not, please check out the reintro post.  I link her profile.  You can check out all of her other posts. 

I have been trying to remember her first intro but between all of the crazy on first tri, here, BOTB, I am getting confuzzled.

Little Lurky, born 2008
    Priss28King is wise.--"Lurky, you are so mean... but always so on point!" Mean Girls Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    I am not off my rocker!
  • Options

imageroxianne15:
    I am not off my rocker!

It appears you are.

Little Lurky, born 2008
  • Options
    imageLegalPawn:

imageroxianne15:
    I am not off my rocker!

BSC.

Huh? I'm not familiar with all of this site's jargon. What does BSC mean?
  • Options
    Cleary her attempt to reinvent herself didn't work. Read her reintro and I thought that this time she was going to try to play nice with everyone, but it turns out my original thought still applies. She is BSC and there is nothing any of us is going to say or do to change that. Not even you roxi. Holy moses this is the *** I miss when I'm working!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Oct Angel Babies boots badge
  • Options
    imagejp0129:

Yes I think she is

I tried to find a funny image to insert her.. but honestly I dont feel well enough to look that hard.

This should cover it.

Double the love
    photo Eastercollage_zps0735f04a.jpg
    7/30/12 - B/G twins born at 33w4d due to PPROM
  • Options
    Haha just read through all of these posts.  Is this girl serious?  I can't imagine she has any friends IRL

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Falling in Love!  November 2014
  • Options
    imageroxianne15:
    imageLegalPawn:

imageroxianne15:
    I am not off my rocker!

BSC.

Huh? I'm not familiar with all of this site's jargon. What does BSC mean?

Big Sucker of the Cockkk

You do know you can't get KU from swallowing the spermies, right?

Little Lurky, born 2008
  • Options
    imagedinine:
    Haha just read through all of these posts.  Is this girl serious?  I can't imagine she has any friends IRL
    I have plenty of friends. I'm not sure why things are going so poorly on this board, usually I'm great at meeting new people...
  • Options
    imagesmurray217:
    imagejp0129:

Yes I think she is

This should cover it.

Thank you.. This is perfect.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Options
    imageLegalPawn:

imageroxianne15:
    imagedinine:
    I have plenty of friends. I'm not sure why things are going so poorly on this board, usually I'm great at meeting new people...

On D&D?

What is d&d?
  • Options

Isn't the definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result? This chick DEFINES insane for the rest of us.

Soon to be Big Sister Eowyn - DOB February 2012
     BabyFruit Ticker

My family is a Foreign Service family. Families like mine are posted in every corner of the globe. We live our lives away from family, friends and the conviences and comforts of home. We often live and work in dangerous places among those that misunderstand our intentions and purposes. Sometimes members of our ranks sacrifice our lives to further diplomacy.  Please remember that we serve too. And I'm always open to questions.

• Options
    imagenoryang:

Isn't the definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result? This chick DEFINES insane for the rest of us.

Hiiiiii NORY! :-D MISS YOU!! 

Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageMrsHaque1009:
    imagenoryang:

Hiiiiii NORY! :-D MISS YOU!! 

MIss you too, lady! So glad to see you doing well!

Soon to be Big Sister Eowyn - DOB February 2012
     BabyFruit Ticker

My family is a Foreign Service family. Families like mine are posted in every corner of the globe. We live our lives away from family, friends and the conviences and comforts of home. We often live and work in dangerous places among those that misunderstand our intentions and purposes. Sometimes members of our ranks sacrifice our lives to further diplomacy.  Please remember that we serve too. And I'm always open to questions.

• Options
    imageroxianne15:
    imagedinine:
    Where are you meeting these new people at? That may clear up a few lingering questions.
    i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)

Cooper+Evie=Soulmates

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"