San Diego Babies
Options

3D/4D Ultrasounds in San Diego

I'm in the beginning stages of planning for my 3D/4D ultrasound and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on places and/or an ideal time to go? (ex:30 weeks??)

Thanks! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerVisit my Etsy shop for adorable baby bows: Rachelle's Baby Boutique

Re: 3D/4D Ultrasounds in San Diego

• Options
    I have been to XDI Ultrasound off of Adams Ave. I love that place! I would go anywhere between 30-35 weeks so the baby isn't TOO smashed yet. We have went there each pregnancy to get the gender determination and with this pregnancy we will be going back about 34 weeks so my husband who will be deployed will have a video of it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thank you so much for the information! I will look into them!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerVisit my Etsy shop for adorable baby bows: Rachelle's Baby Boutique
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Im not sure if you've already done your US but yes, Sergio at XDI is awesome!

Shelley at Baby's First Ultrasound in Miramar is amazing too. I used to work there as a receptionist. If you go in, tell her Melisa sent you! Im actually going there on Saturday for my 30 week 3D/4D ultrasound.

It's usually recommended between 28 & 32 weeks because the baby has enough room to move around. :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    No I haven't done it yet! I'm only 23 weeks so I'm wanting to wait a little longer. Thank you so much for the info!
  • Options
    Def go with XDI! I have known so many women who have gone there and loved it! Having my 4D next month!
  • Options
    I was referred to XDI by our birthing center and my husband and I loved it! We got some great pictures of our little one and Sergio was very kind and considerate about not showing the gender (since we are Team Green). Great experience!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"