Canada Babies

Woooo Thursday!

Hello my lovelies,

I took a sick day yesterday, wasn't interested in coming to work lol

I am feeling good, just (im)patiently waiting for AF to finish!!

I LOVE the idea about giving the grandparents the fruit that matches the size of the baby! I kind of planned for the first U/S pic and frame it.. but we'll see what happens when I'm actually KU.

How are you all today?

Re: Woooo Thursday!

• I like the fruit idea, but it would feel a bit odd to hand over a single pea right about now.

BIL's gf is living with us right now (she's going to hair school in Hamilton) so she knows about the pregnancy, but no one else in H's family knows.  She and I were texting last night and apparently MIL said to BIL "Wouldn't it be wonderful if they told us they were pregnant this weekend?".  I hope it's more wishful thinking than suspicions, but H has been letting small things slip while talking to his family this weekend.

They way our housemate found out was then I told her I'd gotten Lululemon pants.  I've wanted a pair for a while and H said that I could get some when I got pregnant.  I guess we'd joked about that with her, because as soon as I said it, she knew.  BIL knows about that too, so I'm tempted to just wear my pants to their house tomorrow and see if he catches on.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Haha ahh it's going to be SO hard for me to keep a secret!! I hope I get pg soon, so I have an excuse of cold weather to wear sweaters and stuff.. I don't want to tell anyone until 12 weeks but we'll see how long I can hold on lol
  • Loading the player...
  • lol That's too funny! I stopped drinking (in front of people) awhile ago so that when I do get pg it's not a give away that I'm not having my usual glass(es) of wine. I use the excuse strict diet (I do weight watchers) and it's not worth the points (which is true). It works no problem.

I love hearing "announcement" stories so you tots have to come back and tellus how you told and how it went Raynes!

Me: 32 / H: 35
    Married 9-19-2009
    Baby Karrot 1.0 - 6.18.2012 - She's here! Via C-section @ 38 weeks.
    Baby Karrot 2.0 -
    6.25.2015 - He's here! Via VBAC @ 36 weeks.
    Baby Karrot 3.0 - 3.9.2017 - BFP @ 9 DPO! EDD 11.20.2017 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I love announcement stories too!!

Lucky for me I'm not a "casual" drinker, I only drink when we have a party or go to the bar so it'll be easy for me to keep it quiet that way..

I want this to by my cycle, I'm far too much of an impatient person to go through months and months of trying lol

• I moved all day today.. I am soooo tired! If I was pg I would have had the day off :P oh well. I have tomorrow off though so yay to super long weekend!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"