D.C. Area Babies

I NEED to find a mommy group in the area!

i am signing up for MOPS  at my church, but i've also been looking for local mom groups and i cannot find them! please help! i live in Woodbridge, and all i find is alexandria and other places much further up north.. which in this area would mean at least 2 hours in traffic just to meet! :/ 

thank you! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker www.jlsnapshots.blogspot.com

Re: I NEED to find a mommy group in the area!

• have you tried meetup.org (or meetup.com - I always confuse them)

• I found mine on meetup.com also
  • Loading the player...
  • Definitely try Meetup.  I'm in Woodbridge and am part of the Prince William County SAHMs group.  It's a big group, but there are tons of activities, and generally a core group of people attend almost everything, so you get to know people pretty quickly.

Oh, also, there's a Woodbridge 2010 babies group.  (Possibly PWC instead of woodbridge?) if you want to meet more people with kids the same age as yours.  I was only in it for a short time, b/c it was difficult for me to attend meetups without DS.

Here, I found links for both:

Prince William County SAHMs

Woodbridge Mommies and 2010 Babies

• There is also a mom's group that meets every Monday from 12-2pm in Springfield. Depending on where you are in Woodbridge, that might work.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagehsbbride:
    There is also a mom's group that meets every Monday from 12-2pm in Springfield. Depending on where you are in Woodbridge, that might work.
    Hi! We recently moved to Springfield and have a newborn. Would love more info about the Springfield group!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"