April 2011 Moms

Teen Mom

OK, so I know Teen Mom was on last night, but we all know how it is with babies.  Watch a show when it is actually on??  YEAH RIGHT!  Thanks to my DVR, I finally caught up with last night's episode.  Can someone shed some light on why Farrah is such a ***?????  And why does she call her dad "Michael?"  I don't call my dad by his name, lol.

Stephanie Hsu

Re: Teen Mom

• Farrah has always had an "im superior & know it all" stick up her asss and michael is her step-dad i believe?

yeah. sadly for her child - i think farrah needs to have some ties cut - she wants "independence" but lives in her mothers house across the street. her need for this so call independence could have been achieved a long time ago if she just found her own place to live and pay for! 

imageimage
  • farrah needs help. i find myself yelling at the tv sometimes when i see the way she acts.
    Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Her parents are going through a very strange divorce. I think it's just too much for Farrah and she wants to just get her life started with her daughter. To find a stable, constant place.  She does need to learn some patience though. I think she looses it too much with her parents and become crazy mean.

What i want to know is where is Amber in the after shows?  Was she in jail or something when they were taped?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Amber was in rehab - she just got out this week or last.
    BFP #1 5/1/10, missed mc dx 6/4/10 BFP #2 8/5/10, baby boy arrived 4/25/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagegrace782:
    Amber was in rehab - she just got out this week or last.

Rehad for what? Anger or something else? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagevicapril27:
    farrah needs help. i find myself yelling at the tv sometimes when i see the way she acts.

This!

~Married- 10.20.2007~ TTC Since- 4.3.2009 ~BFP#1- 8.25.2009 ~ Missed M/C and D&C-10.9.2009 ~BFP#2-8.12.2010 ~ EDD- 4.20.2011~ It
  • What was so bad about the house in AZ that Farrah went to look at?  I thought it was HUGE.  And how can she "not afford" something?  Don't they get paid an s-ton of $$?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think I read somewhere that the Teen moms get paid $60k per season for taping!!
  • imageshellpep3:
    I think I read somewhere that the Teen moms get paid $60k per season for taping!!

Holy Cow.  That's alot more than my salary.

• imageambercg33:

imagegrace782:
    Amber was in rehab - she just got out this week or last.

Rehad for what? Anger or something else? 

She tried to commit suicide a few months ago.

Mommy to Violet 4/4/2011 and Linnea 2/10/2013
    Anniversary
  • i read yesterday that amber is struggling with depression, on the previews for next week it said something about amber getting arrested. i really like maci and catelynn. i feel bad for catelynn and the way her mom treats her. i also feel like maci is just getting lazy with school.

Photobucket
  • I'm so happy I'm not the only one that watches this show!! Big Smile

BabyFruit Ticker
  • SPOILER ALTER:

You know how she's looking at other states to live? She picks Hollywood, Florida. My friend has a Public Speaking class with her, and she says that she's pretty quiet but when she does talk, she comes off as a bully. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

I never held you, but I always loved you.
    Baby Squirt- September 2009
    Baby Turtle- May 2010
    Baby Surprise- August 2011
  • Farrah's attitude is just horrible. For some one who needs so much help from her parents, she is very ungrateful! Sophia is such a pretty girl, I'm hope her mom's attitude doesn't rub off on her.

Can you believe Maci is even considering having another child, is she nuts? I did not like how she would INSISTED on taking the baby home after his birthday party. I didn't think that was fair to Ryan. I am glad that he is doing something about it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"