May 2012 Moms
Options

They have a new C-Sections board!!!

I just had to share in case others did not see it.  I had an unplanned c-section with my DS and I will be having another one this time around. I am so excited they have the new board!  Even if you aren't planning on a c-section it is nice to know what other mommas are going through.  I used to joke that it must be "nice" not having to go through a "real" delivery . . . I was SO wrong, serves me right, haha
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: They have a new C-Sections board!!!

• Options

I've had 2 c-sections and sometimes think about attempting a VBAMC but then remember that there's no doctor in our area that would do one.  And so it's back to reality.

It is nice to have a separate board, there are totally different questions and concerns before and after a c-section that typical labor Momma's don't have to face.   

• Options
    Im happy the bump gods gave in to a c-section board.  I was fortunate to have my c-section vet sis [she had 3 CS with a 6 yr period] to give me some tips but that soon turned into unnecessary advice and pissed me off.  I do agree it is a different experience all together and just like natural labor things happen to make the experience horrible or wonderful.
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm glad to see it too!!  I wish it were there a year ago.  I could have really used it then. 
    IMG_9116 IMG_9361 IMG_9247
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"