Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Why do I do this to myself?

So I tested... at 8dpo... in the afternoon, so not even FMU... I just couldn't resist anymore. I had a crazy dream about getting a BFP last night and then phantom symptoms all day. And I've had elevated temps for a the last couple of days. I know I'm not the only one so please tell me that someone, anyone of you has done this to yourself? I am well aware that I am far from out, but its still annoying. I want to know already! Ok... vent/confession over.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Why do I do this to myself?

• Options

My first cycle I tested early, multiple times. Never again.

You're still not out just yet. Implantaion might not have even occured. GL!

• Options
    I have tested the last few days, not even sure how many dpo I am..probably around 9.  BFN everytime, but I know its so early so I am not upset yet.  Supposed to get my period Friday or Saturday so we shall see.  I have IC so I just keep testing cause I have them and they are cheap so why not? :)  Hoping a BFP to you soon!
    My Ovulation Chart Hoping for a shamrock baby....Grandma, I know you are up there looking down on me. March and St Patrick's Day is a very special time for all of us. It would be amazing to find out I was pregnant in March! Please send me all your Irish luck (been trying for 7 months and I need it!) I Love you! XOXOXOXO
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I tested once at 6 DPO Embarrassed

But your chart looks really really great! When do you think you'll be testing again?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    imagejuliane2004:

I tested once at 6 DPO Embarrassed

But your chart looks really really great! When do you think you'll be testing again?

Well, originally I was going to wait and not test until Saturday. I have a bachelorette party to go to Saturday night and I would like to know whether I should definitely avoid alcohol. But lets be honest... I'll probably test tomorrow, but I'm going to try to wait until at least Friday when I'm 10 dpo.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"