February 2011 Moms

Is your baby a bully?

Mine is.  She throws temper tantrums (turns red, squeals, throws her arms and kicks her feet), pulls hair, kicks, slaps, and tries to rip your face off.  Anyone else have a LO that does this, or do I just have an aggressive child?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Is your baby a bully?

• This describes Silvie to a "T!" I don't know how she learned this since we don't have other children, and don't hit or yell or scratch or anything like that. Its awful! How do you teach a 6 month old NOT to do that!?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Luc does all of this! My aunt watches him on Wednesdays and she describes him as "demanding". I think she's just being nice Smile

• Loading the player...
  • We definitely have temper tantrums when I'm not doing what he wants - which is usually picking him up.  He's addicted to being held and carried around!  Oh and last week he started biting me if I wasn't paying attention to him.  One time I was holding him but talking to DH and he reached over and bit my face.  I tell him "no" in a very calm voice and then put him down or take a step away from him and don't pick him back up for about 10 seconds.  It seems to be working.
  • I think it's a phase. They are wanting more, but can't express it so they get frustrated.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • DS just started pinching on top of that he likes to hit.. and only me. Luckily that's all though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"