January 2012 Moms
Options

What common pregnancy symptom have you NOT gotten?

I am disappointed my boobs stayed the same size...  Crying 

lol

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: What common pregnancy symptom have you NOT gotten?

• Options
    My hair is still falling out. Hmph. I have a ton of it, and I may be losing it at a slower rate, but I still lose dozens of hairs each day!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageDEBBIE33CASEY:

I am disappointed my boobs stayed the same size...  Crying 

lol

Same here!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

The fabled pregnancy glow, thicker hair -- all the good ones. 

I have heartburn, sciatica and leg cramps in abundance though...

Brendan 06.30.08
    Pregnancy Ticker
    c/p 02.26.10
  • Options
    No weight gain, no morning sickness, no increasing breast size, no increased urination, little to no mood swings..... Wait, I AM pregnant, right?
  • Options
    I never had m/s and my boobs never got super tender...occasionally they would hurt for a short time and it was over. 

• Options
    My fingernails haven't gotten any stronger or grow any faster than normal.
  • Options

no boob increase or pain

no thick strong nails  

no weight gain (or loss), though my bump is protruding

no insanity (increased forgetfulness though), i actually feel saner/less emotional

Married DH - December 2006, Started TTC - July 2009, BFP - May 15, 2011 (round #1 chlomid) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Morning sickness, sore boobs, nosebleeds...I kind of don't want to list anything else because I'm scared I'll wake up tomorrow with all of them hahaha
    BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    imageautumn wren:
    Morning sickness, sore boobs, nosebleeds...I kind of don't want to list anything else because I'm scared I'll wake up tomorrow with all of them hahaha
    haha yeah i was worried to list a whole lot more than my less than impressive boobies, worried I'd curse myself!!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    So far no constipation at all. Didn't have a problem with this last time around either so I am hoping I am just that lucky. My last pregnancy my hair was gorgeous and grew quickly and of course this time around since I have been trying to grow my hair out it is not growing quickly at all.
    Rachel, mama to Ava (6), Olivia (4), Nora (2), and baby#4 on the way.

• Options
    the pregnancy glow, ha... all I have is the face of, what I assume a pregnant 14 year old boy would look like.  It is horrible!  But I didnt get any morning sickness at all so maybe its a trade off :)
  • Options
    imageSBT1977:
    My hair is still falling out. Hmph. I have a ton of it, and I may be losing it at a slower rate, but I still lose dozens of hairs each day!
    Me too! I have incredibly thick hair though, so I can stand to lose some. I also didn't really get m/s. Some mild nausea but nothing worse than that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I don't have the beautiful hair or skin

No heartburn

No constipation

• Options

No heartburn.

No pregnancy glow. (I've developed horrible skin instead!)

No morning sickness.  (Some mild nausea.  I've thrown up only a couple of times).

Not much breast tenderness.

• Options
    no m/s, sensitivity to smell, or "glowing" skin. mostly thankful about those... :)
  • Options

I am still losing a ton of hair... 

I've got pregnancy pimples instead of that beautiful glow...

No heartburn!  

DD 1.18.2012
  • Options

No morning sickness here either, no weird food cravings or food aversions, no heartburn or constipation, no changes to my skin, thats all I can think of for now, but overall I feel like I've been very lucky and have it pretty easy. So far.Tongue Tied

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

imagetalanswife:
    the pregnancy glow, ha... all I have is the face of, what I assume a pregnant 14 year old boy would look like.  It is horrible!  But I didnt get any morning sickness at all so maybe its a trade off :)

This exactly!!!!

GreenHood Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

No glow (just pimples), no swollen ankles, no BH contractions, no thickening of the hair that I can see (although my nails have to be trimmed every other day!).  I'm afraid to list anymore in the fear that I'll get them all tomorrow. >.<;

Also, big boobs aren't something to covet.  They hurt, and they make your back hurt.

July '15 siggy challenge: Thanksgiving fails
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Cat tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
  • Options
    No cravings, heightened sense of smell, heartburn, sciatica, RLP, or nausea.  I could do without the acne and morning congestion though.
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    No m/s, no constipation, and no mood swings! 
  • Options
    Have not gotten larger breasts. :( I feel robbed. lol    I have itty bitties for a big girl. small B and they haven't gotten bigger AT ALL. Very frustrating. They do however hurt like hell fire, especially my nipples.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"