2nd Trimester

Deodorant Q

I think the hormones are messing with my armpits...my deodorant has pooped out on me and I reek!  Any suggestions for an unscented deod/anti-perspirant?  I'm allergic to scents.

Anyone else had this problem?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Deodorant Q

• I had to switch to unsented BAN.  It works well and I don't make myself sick by the smell.
  • Mitchum.  It's only available in unscented for women in the gel, but the men's has a solid, roll on and gel available in unscented.
  • Loading the player...
  • I started putting baby powder in my arm pits, and then addidng deoderant. That has helped me a lot. Being in Texas, I had the nasty smells kicking too.
  • Do you use Secret unscented?? Mine stopped working too but not just on me on my husband as well. Did they change the formula? May go back to Dove unscented. Otherwise, yes, you do just smell different/more when pregnant. it's odd.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I've had this issue with both of my pregnancies! I am using a clinical strength now, and even with that at the end of some days I can tell it isn't working great. I may try the baby powder trick a PP mentioned. Or men's clinical strength.
    Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • With my first pregnancy I magically became allergic to my deodorant (like a major rash around 6 months) and it stopped working so well too.  I switched to Dove Sensitive then and have kept on it since.  It works well for me!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"