Infertility Veterans

I trigger Thursday

I think that's what they said. I go in at 11. I am not going to work. He said I could have the day. I made a dentist appt to get X-Rays done and I want to see if I need any other work done. My ER is Saturday. I am done with follostim. I have some that we just opened yesterday, need to do the math, but at least half a 900.

I take Ganrilex tonight and that's it. Now he wants to do a Lupron trigger. They may have one I can trade in for my HCG I bought. I will be on some kind of patches now too instead of the estrance pills.

My Estrogen is like 3500. She said that's why I am so sick. She was nicer about it that the other nurse who acted like I should tough it out.

I am lost and sad. I hated my job really. I stayed for the insurance which was gone. I had hoped to get through having a baby since I had really great heath insurance. It was close to home, I had great perks, I could wear anything I wanted. I have no dress clothes in this size:< I need to be pregnant and I will stay home till I have the baby maybe.

And since I am asking for a lot right now, I really also want a few frozen embies. And I hope they make it work for my trip in November. I need my ID and or tickets or we will just go and sit in the condo. I am just in shock.

PAIF and SAIF Always Welcome!
TTC since 2007
6 IUIs, 3 IVFs, and 2 m/c :< PCOS, Blood Clotting Disorder & MFI
IVF #2 Aug 2011 is a BFN:<
IVF #3 March 2012 is a BFN
Not sure what to do now. Sad and lost.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: I trigger Thursday

• I hope you get everything you are asking for. Good luck, honey. I am praying and crossing everything!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Good luck with your cycle!  And I am so sorry about your job.
  • Loading the player...
  • Good luck sweetie!!
    My Wonderful Sister is my GC!!!! 3 IUIs, 2 unmedicated, 1 50mg of Clomid = All BFNs Next step IVF!!!! Melinda & Michael 5*6*06 God Bless The Broken Road
  • Just wanted to wish you good luck sweetie.
    Dx with PCOS and IR June 2009
    After two losses, third time was a charm.
    pm me for blog link
  • Yay for triggering on Thursday with ER on Saturday. I'm praying for tons of great quality eggs and embies for you.
    So sorry again about your job. I know it's tough now, but keep your chin up. I hope everything still works out for your trip in November.
    TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • praying so hard this is it cutie.

i know you have so much on your plate right now but it will all work out.

((HUGS))

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • I wish you all the best for your trigger and ER - I hope everything goes just as you want it to.  I am very sorry about your job.  ((((hugs))))
  • So excited you're triggering today!!!  FWIW, my estrogen was always that high (a couple cycles it was over 5,000 even) and it definitely made me feel bad and super bloated, but I never had a problem with OHSS or anything, so hopefully you'll get some relief after your ER on Saturday and stop feeling so sick. 

Thinking of you, my friend!

• Thinking good thoughts for you!

You deserve nothing but good luck from here on out!

*P/SAIFW* TTC since 1/08 Clomid, 2 IUIs, 4 IVFs, FET 7 losses Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • thinking of you.

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• imageGinger71:
    I hope you get everything you are asking for. Good luck, honey. I am praying and crossing everything!

This exactly! GL Dahlia!

TTC 12/2009
    Me: 32 - Stage II Endo / DH: 36 - Low count and morphology (1%)
    IUIs 1-3 BFN, lap Dec. 2010, IUIs 4-6 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 - ER 2/8: 24R 19M 9F ET 2/13 2-5 day blasts (no frosties) = BFP - b/g twins!
    E & C Born 10/19/2012
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Lots of hugs and hope to you Hun, you deserve all those things and more...
  • good luck sweetie.  i'm so sorry you are having a tough time right now.  thinking about you and hoping you get some great news soon. 

~Lauren~
    **SAIF always welcome.**
    After 2+ years, 3 losses, 3 surgeries, 2 IVFs and 1 FET our little girl is here.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Lauren (babystinkbreath)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Read in 2011: 56/55
    Read in 2012: 31/30
    Read in 2013: 1/25
    Follow Me on Pinterest

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"