3rd Trimester
Options

awkward question

Lately it seems my stomach is hard 24/7.  I assume these are BH.  Is it safe to have an orgasm when your stomach is already so hard?  I know sex can cause BH but will it be even more painful if you're already experiencing it?!

This is awkward to ask!!  Sorry!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: awkward question

• Options
    I don't think there is ever a time you aren't supposed to have sex. If you feel you are having more than the usual BH, you may want to talk to your Dr. about it. I know I am getting them more often but no where near all day.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I think maybe you are feeling baby?  Sometimes I feel like a BH is coming on, but it is really baby. 

BH would come and go.  

As for having sex with a hard tummy, I can't say if it is safe or not - that wouldn't be my area of expertise - but I can say that I wouldn't imagine it being very comfortable....but my BH are painful, so not sure what other moms think.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

As far as I know, as long as your pregnancy is healthy, sex is 100% OK. If your BH are concerning you, definitely ask your doctor, but I'm fairly certain it would not cause any problems to orgasm!  My BH do not hurt, so I guess I'm sort of coming from a different perspective.  I would try it, and if it hurts, avoid it in the future!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"