Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Speaking of parenting flaws...

Check out the darlings in this lawsuit--kids and ex-husband. Remind me to not get C a card with wiggly eyes.

https://shine.yahoo.com/channel/parenting/kids-lose-quot-bad-mother-quot-lawsuit-cant-take-mom-to-court-over-bad-birthday-cards-2536188/

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Speaking of parenting flaws...

• Options
    I think if the father were a good parent, he would have refused to represent his kids in this case, and good luck finding another lawyer to represent you...sheesh.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Allergic to soy, oat, egg, peanuts, and tree nuts
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

This was priceless: Other claims against Garrity's mothering ability filed in the case, include threatening to call the police if her son didn't wear his seatbelt and forcing her daughter to come home from a homecoming party at midnight. The most serious accusation claimed Garrity once slapped her son upside the head, causing him what he alleges are chronic headaches, according to ABC News.

If my kid doesn't wear his seatbelt, he would be breaking Texas law and I would, as a dutiful citizen, report him (or at least threaten to). And OMG, imagine asking a kid to come in at a reasonable time, even if it was homecoming.

The mom is being responsible, if cheap, and the kids are that traumatized over it? Get the fucck over it people. What a bunch of spoiled little shiit turdds. There are parents out there who actually abuse their kids, and they waste the courts' time with this bullshiit.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageohioroots:
    I think if the father were a good parent, he would have refused to represent his kids in this case, and good luck finding another lawyer to represent you...sheesh.
    Their dad was one of 3 lawyers representing them. This is totally ridiculous and a waste of money. I hope those kids were responsible for paying the court costs.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"