Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

hoping to get lucky the 1st month

Hello ladies! this might be my 1st post on this board so I thought I would say hello.  I am 33, an educator and a mom to 2 in north Texas.  DD just turned one so DH and I are ready to try for our last baby.  DS was the best suprise ever, DD was month 4 (using clearblue easy monitor) and now that we are trying (and I gave my monitor to a friend) I thought I might try ovulation strips.  I got some off ebay...the wondfo kind.  Anyone use these? What is the best time to test? When should i start testing?

I am sure this question has been asked thousands of times...thanks for answering it anyways :)

Re: hoping to get lucky the 1st month

• Options

Hey there! Welcome. I love them. Start testing whenever the directions say to on OPKs. Once you get used to it, then you can start testing closer to when you normally O. I think Wondfos have directions online somewhere. 

You might click on my FF ticker and check out Fertility Friend. We use that site to take our temps and chart our cycles. It's free and really really fun. 

Welcome and good luck! 

Lucky Cycle 13 image Can I get a bump? "If I had the chance I'd fight every single one of u *** dumpsters. All at once too and I'd take down every one of u wh***bags...screw the bump bunch of p***ies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chow on my @SS." - Roxianne17 "Would you like some tampons to go with your b*tchy posts?" - NickAndJess7
  • Options
    imagejenk84:

Hey there! Welcome. I love them. Start testing whenever the directions say to on OPKs. Once you get used to it, then you can start testing closer to when you normally O. I think Wondfos have directions online somewhere. 

You might click on my FF ticker and check out Fertility Friend. We use that site to take our temps and chart our cycles. It's free and really really fun. 

Welcome and good luck! 

Yes

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"