November 2011 Moms
Options

Maternity Pic Ideas???

I'm having my maternity pics done on Sept. 25.  My step-daughter will be coming with us to the photo shoot and I would like to incorporate her into some of the pics.  I've been looking on Pinterest.com to get ideas but everything I find with kids in them are young kids and step-daughter is 10 (so I think they might look weird).  Anybody have any photo ideas for adding her into some of our pics?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Maternity Pic Ideas???

• Options

Here's the link to my "maternity" board

https://pinterest.com/kswezier/maternity/

?imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Hmm maybe you and her holding hands and spinning "ring-around-the-rosie" style. Or maybe her holding a teddy bear or something to your stomach like she is giving LO a gift?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageauthorofdreamz:
    Hmm maybe you and her holding hands and spinning "ring-around-the-rosie" style. Or maybe her holding a teddy bear or something to your stomach like she is giving LO a gift?

I like this...

~Caleb~ If i could have a lifetime wish, a dream that would come true, I'd pray to God with all my heart, for yesterday and you. D&E 8/24/2012 EDD 1/28/2013 ___________________________________________________ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageauthorofdreamz:

This is a super cute idea... but, unfortunately, I think it wouldn't really work for us.  Although my step-daughter is only 10, she is quite mature for her age and really more in the "tween" stage than "child" stage.  But I will definely keep that one in mind for my next pregnancy!  I might try the other idea though.  Thanks for your help.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"