June 2011 Moms
Options

CD moms, I've got a couple of questions!

Have you had to add to your stash yet? If so have you sold any diapers that no longer fit? Where did you sell?

I'm also really in love with some of the beautiful prints of diapers sold on etsy but I'm too chicken to buy any of them since there are no real reviews and they're not a "name" brand. Anybody purchase off etsy and was satisfied with the diapers performance?

Re: CD moms, I've got a couple of questions!

• Options

I love print AI2s now - I usually buy off hyenacart although there are a few that also sell on etsy.

I've been selling off my newborn stash on diaperswappers. Spots corner is good too, they charge a $2.50 fee per 2 week selling period.

• Options

I've been adding slowly-- someone just gave me a ton of free babylands, but I prefer our bumgenius and want to get better ones-- just slowly- we CD b/c we're broke after all :) I got the bumgenius on CL, and our prefolds/covers on amazon (back when they had the coupon codes). I just bought a fuzzibuns on ebay to try out and I have some gdiapers for when she gets bigger that I got at my shower.

I haven't tried any etsy ones, but I know the CD board raves about the "mamamade" ones. I'm also scared of anything not name brand....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I've added FuzziBunz perfect fit and Rumparooz G2 to our stash and I'm loving them. I originally just bought 2 of each from Kelly's Closet, but I just bought more RaR on Diaper Swappers and plan to buy some more FB Perfect Fit from a seconds site (not used, just imperfect).

I haven't sold any yet, but I'll probably Diaper Swappers once I have a verified PayPal account. 

I don't have an WAHM diapers, but I would be interested in trying some out in the future. Maybe start with some etsy sellers who have a lot of positive reviews. Or check out some CD message boards to see if other moms have experience with a particular seller. 

• Options

I realized that since I only have 16 PF's and use them just occasionally I didn't need 7 covers and sold off 2 of them.

I also realized I like our cheaper Sunbabys Pockets and since I was washing every 2 days and running out around wash time to give me some more flexibility I ordered 6 more. THEN last night they came out with cute new prints so I ordered 6 more that I really do not even need but for $5ea, oh well! That puts us at around 30 pockets total with a big variety and price range.

I have a BRU Gift card so I may just snatch up two more BG 4.0's because they work so well. I like the Sunbabys and others but the BG have been our most fool proof and one of the best night time dipes and since she is getting to be a heavier wetter I figure I may want a couple more. I should be done....of course unless Sunbaby gets even more new prints but at their price it's not bad. Look into them if you like prints...the new ones are still available but may run out soon. Lots of reviews on FB too...you do have to order in quantities of 12 right now unless you have someone half it with you like I did (a friend) or do a co-op but for 12 it's only $60!

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/ILoveSunbabyDiapers

https://www.sunbabydiapers.com/category.php?id_category=14

• Options

I haven't had to add to it but I definitely have added to it :)  I have a bit of an obsession.  I don't even stop to think anymore when I see a good sale.  Not a great habit!

I'm getting ready to sell my Lil Joeys.  I was never happy with them.  They leaked for me and now they are way too small.  They are out sunning right now to remove any stains.

• Options

I haven't needed to buy any new dipes because I started with a stash of 36 pockets, 24 prefold and 18 NB fitteds.  I don't like prefolds so those have turned into burp rags, and he grew out of the NB within a week.  Those have been put away to save for the next LO. 

I want to get some of the new Sunbabies but right now the hubby won't let me since we just bought a house this past weekend and have way too much other stuff to get for the house.  I also want to get some of the Kawaii Minkies because I just discovered those and love them.  And they are such a great price.

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageAprilLynn09:

I realized that since I only have 16 PF's and use them just occasionally I didn't need 7 covers and sold off 2 of them.

I also realized I like our cheaper Sunbabys Pockets and since I was washing every 2 days and running out around wash time to give me some more flexibility I ordered 6 more. THEN last night they came out with cute new prints so I ordered 6 more that I really do not even need but for $5ea, oh well! That puts us at around 30 pockets total with a big variety and price range.

I have a couple Sun Babys that I like too.  I like some of her new patterns, but I'm broke right now and what I really need is a better wet bag/ diaper pail set up- not fun!

I added to my stash when my mom was here b/c she wanted to buy me some.  She got me 3 Cutiepoops that I really don't like using unless I have to, some Kawaii OS, and some larger fuzzibunz that M won't be wearing for a long time.  I would like more Swaddlebees b/c they are my favorite diaper that I have right now- never leaked.  I think 9 of my diapers are size small that are still fitting now, but won't forever so I'm gonna have to add to my stash then.  Eventually I'll probably pick up a few more BG and Sun Babys as well.  I still haven't decided if I should sell them off or save them for a possible future baby (I'm having the same dilemma with her outgrown clothes).

• Options

I haven't needed to add to my stash yet b/c she is still fitting in a lot of the smalls.  Once she outgrows those, I might need to add more one size diapers to the mix.

I am planning on selling all but one of the Lil Joeys.  I only had 6 of them and I only used 2 of them.  They just never worked for G.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"