November 2011 Moms
Options

How soon???

How soon after delivery can you wear a strap/belt/girdle? 

~Caleb~ If i could have a lifetime wish, a dream that would come true, I'd pray to God with all my heart, for yesterday and you. D&E 8/24/2012 EDD 1/28/2013 ___________________________________________________ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: How soon???

• Options
    I guess it depends on what it's for. If it's for support (nothing too tight), you can try wearing one when you come home from the hospital. If you're looking to help yourself get back to your pre-pregnancy size (something kinda tight), I wouldn't wear one until my 6 week check up with my doctor. However, this question might be better directed to your doctor. It can take a while for swelling and fluid retention to go away.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

This is actually on my list of questions for my next doctor's appointment.  Due to a number of factors all coming together at once, I have the perfect opportunity at my next appointment to ask all the dumb/vain/embarrassing questions I have.

These postpartum bands are all the rage and I want to know is there any actual evidence to support their use.  Not anecdotal "evidence", actual scientific evidence.  If so, obviously I want to know the recommendations for use.  I will let you know what my doctor tells me however, if you are planning to use one, you should definitely ask your doctor as well. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you Ladies... Smile
    ~Caleb~ If i could have a lifetime wish, a dream that would come true, I'd pray to God with all my heart, for yesterday and you. D&E 8/24/2012 EDD 1/28/2013 ___________________________________________________ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I don't know how comfortable that would be.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"