Cloth Diapering
Options

*Copernicus*

Can you PIP the inside of a Tangerine baby? She is saying this on the one listing that is available and I'm confused... haha

"tangerinebaby hybrid fitted construction:

shell is made with a outer knit/woven, hidden middle layer of microfleece, inner or cotton velour or OBV...

soaker is a petal style 2 layer construction sewn together at the top
top layer:  matching velour/OBF/OBF
bottom layer:  OBF/microfleece/OBF

all tangerinebaby fitteds now come with hidden snaps and the soaker is now snapped in!"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: *Copernicus*

• Options
    I know she's in a work meeting at the moment.  I'm sure she'll check in later!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    So sorry I'm just seeing this now! All my Tangerines are currently in the wash but I will PIP for you as soon as they're dry enough to take a pic :-) 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageCopernicus08:
    So sorry I'm just seeing this now! All my Tangerines are currently in the wash but I will PIP for you as soon as they're dry enough to take a pic :-) 

No worries. Just wanted to see it. I like when diaper makers have all that in the pics and she doesn't! Thanks so much!!! :)  

• Options

imageCopernicus08:

No worries. Just wanted to see it. I like when diaper makers have all that in the pics and she doesn't! Thanks so much!!! :)  

• Options

Here you go! Tangerine Baby inners are similar to Goodmama, but the soakers differently shaped and they are constructed of different layers. But it is the same idea. I like how long the soaker is!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Oooo I like how long the soaker is too!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imageyodasmistress:
    Oooo I like how long the soaker is too!

Yoda, the diapers are VERY stretchy, too, even the one woven that I have is great (all are T&T). And the rise is high for our big boys! The price is definitely right, too. Did you see the SYOF custom she did for me? DH wanted his old Yankees jersey made into a diaper ... it turned out AWESOME!

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"