September 2011 Moms
Options

cross your fingers for me!

I kept waking up to contractions last night (but kept going back to sleep). Then this morning I was having VERY mild ones regularly all morning spaced out about 15 minutes apart, lasting 30-45 seconds. I had a doctor's appointment this morning and didn't mention anything to her because I knew if I did they would stop. I got checked this morning and am FINALLY at 1cm dilated. But still posterior, 0% effaced, station -3, etc. My contractions continued regularly and got stronger when I went to work (still about 15 minutes apart and about 45 seconds long). I almost called DH to tell him to make sure he kept his phone close. I had extra hard time walking around the restaurant today. My contrax haven't gotten any worse but have continued to be very regular and strong enough to make me acknowledge them. Every time I sit down to pee I feel a ton of pressure in my butt. Hopefully with a little bit of luck this is early first stage labor just taking it's time. I left work today thinking that I will certainly cry if I have to go back tomorrow (partly because my boss is on vacation and the guy working tomorrow is totally incompetent and goes straight into panic mode when we get busy and my body does not contain a panic switch when we get busy, in fact I get rather pissed off when he freaks out like he does.)

Anyway, keep your fingers crossed for me that this is it. Maybe I can convince my DH to have sex with me to help move it along lol.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: cross your fingers for me!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"