New Hampshire Babies

emandnate

I wanted to say that I am so happy for you. I was thrilled to read your blog. Congratulations! Twins! that is so exciting. you will be a mom soon and hold your sweet miracles in your arms. I am so happy you met Dr. Hill. I have alot of faith in him.

I have to say being a mom is incrediable. I am so thankful everyday. enjoy your pregnancy and soon momma you will meet your babies.

Suzanne & Pasquale 9/9/07
Our Journey in Blog.
My Blog
Our Sweet boy Luca Salvatore 10/6/10 & Our precious daughter, Arianna Regina 4/9/13

Re: emandnate

• Thanks!!! I still keep up with your blog!  I loved Dr. Hill and everyone at the clinic!  I wish he could be my OB as well!  You little boy is adorable and so big! 
  • thank you so much. I will be keeping up with yours as well. I didnt realized you had one.

Suzanne & Pasquale 9/9/07
    Our Journey in Blog.
    My Blog
    Our Sweet boy Luca Salvatore 10/6/10 & Our precious daughter, Arianna Regina 4/9/13
  • Loading the player...
  • I started it last year because I was very open about my infertility with family and friends so I knew once we started IVF people would want to be kept updated so I felt a blog was the best way to do it.  If you decided to do IVF again it will be fun to follow you to see it done again after success!  I am assuming a little less stressful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"