September 2011 Moms
Options

Amandabt, what's your status?

I have not seen you around in a few days, possibly last week.  You ok?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Amandabt, what's your status?

• Options

So sweet of you to ask! I have been a bit MIA with work, but had my dr's appointment today and it was doozie!

My BP was pretty high and of course there were traces of protein in my urine, plus I've had a lot of swelling and it moved to my face, around my eyes. So from there, they wanted to look at the baby and he is already 8lbs9oz, but looks great otherwise. I am currently doing the 24 hour urine test and will finish blood work tomorrow. If the trend continues and it looks like I am preE, I will be induced either tomorrow or Friday. It will be a long induction though as I am only 1.5 cm dilated and hardly effaced. UGH. If not, my OB put me on bed rest until this big guy gets here.

Either way, holy shizz I'm having a baby soon and I'm SOSOSOSOSO excited!!!

I'm going to go catch up with all you girls now and am so excited about all these outside babies!

MJ. Born 9-4-2011. 2 Weeks Old Here. Photobucket
  • Options

Butting in.

Amanda I am so sorry about your preE but it really is so exciting you will be holding him before the end of the weekend!!!!

~ Josh & Jill, married 5/2/09 ~
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Veronica- This is true!! It's like all of a sudden I'm looking around the house making sure I have everything I need! : ) So exciting! Here's hoping my body gets a clue and I dilate and don't have to have a CS. Either way, healthy baby is key.
    MJ. Born 9-4-2011. 2 Weeks Old Here. Photobucket
  • Options
    Sounds like you have the right attitude. Good luck tomorrow and keep us posted!
  • Options
    Yay for Matthew.  That's so awesome that he will be here in a couple of days. Keep us posted when you can. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"