February 2012 Moms
Options

Feeling super blessed!

So the other day, I posted on facebook that we were pregnant, and a friend saw my post.  She said that she is done having kids, and offered me her maternity clothes.  She gave me more clothes than I even have in my entire normal wardrobe!
Then, when she found out we were having a boy, she gave us some baby clothes, and offered us her bassinet AND travel system!!  That's a huge purchase we don't have to make now, so amazing!
Since we have to buy a car with this baby, getting something like that free of charge to us is simply amazing!!
Also, about four days ago, I felt my little baby moving for the first time!!  So incredibly exciting!!  I will get poked every now and again, and sometimes I can feel him swishing around!!  I am loving pregnancy now that I don't throw up all the time.  :]
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. -Ephesians 4:29

Re: Feeling super blessed!

• Options
    Wow, what a great gift! So nice to have great friends :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That is a great gift!  It's so wonderful to have friends who are willing to pass things along :)  I don't think I'm going to have to buy any maternity clothes!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Im a really lucky one too! One of my friends gave me all her maternity clothes since we have the same body type. 

Another friens is giving me the travel system, high chair, glider, bouncer, changing table and swing.

Others are giving me boy clothes if its a boy or girl if its a girl. 

Im really blessed!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That is awesome! With my DD, our neighbors gave us all of their daughter's clothes, some big toys, and a bunch of other things. My DD is 18 months and I haven't really had to buy her any clothes and won't until she's probably about 3!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options

I am the last of all my friends and family members to start my family, so I have also been given ALOT of stuff, I feel so blessed.

I have a friend who unfortunetly lost her baby (so I have mixed feelings) she had the nursery finished and bought EVERYTHING. She cant stand to even look at the items (understandable) so I have been showered with a brand new car seat, changing table and crib. I am so excited and greatful towards her, but it is a hard situation.

You are very lucky to feel your baby move, I agree! I want to feel it so bad I sometimes think my growling stomach is it :)

Congrats!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Such beautiful timing! :) I had a friend offer me a bassinet as well. I hope my maternity clothes will be in decent shape to offer to another mama-to-be when my baby-making days are over! 
    It's a boy! Born 42 weeks, 2 days.
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"