Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Will you still visit the TTGP board after getting your BFP?

Does anyone think that they will still be lurkers - or even active posters - on the TTGP board after they get their BFP? 

In all honestly (even though I am still kind of a newb) I LOVE this board and have gained a great deal of knowledge from the awesome ladies here.  I don't know whether I would remain as active a poster, but I think that I would like to remain up-to-speed with everyone's progress TTC and to also just keep in touch.

Any-who, not trying to be sappy, lol.  I was just wondering.

Re: Will you still visit the TTGP board after getting your BFP?

• Options
    I will lurk for news and post encouragement for all those I am invested in but I will not miss it. When/If I get pg again, it will be for the last time and I hope I won't have to come back.
    My Little
  • Options

***Comes out of Lurking***

I still look to see what's going on Stick out tongue

• Loading the player...
  • Options
  • Options

No, absolutely not.

Oh. Crap.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I like to see what's going on every once in a while!

TTC#1 12/09
    LO #1 3/12
    TTC#2 9/12
    BFP #2 6/14 ended in CP
    BFP #3 12/14
    DX CCAM @ 20w
    Baby girl EDD 8/22/15

• Options
    I still lurk in here to check things out. :)
  • Options
    Here I am!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    To lurk yes, and on days like this... hells yes. 
    Began TTC #1 in January 2011
    Confirmation and Removal of Endo - March 2012
    +#1 on 4/1/12 - m/c @ ~8w 5d
    +#2 Tx cycle 4 - 5 mg Letrozole + 75iu Follsitim & Ovidrel w/ IUI on 11/13/12 - EDD 7/23/13 
    7 week u/s revealed THREE babies, all with heartbeats.  153bpm, 148bpm, and 136bpm
    9 week u/s revealed loss of Baby B.  A and C are growing on track.  A measuring 9w1d with 172bpm and C measuring 9w0d with 179 bpm.  
    Elective sex determination u/s on 2/8 revealed... boy AND girl!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Options
    imageDman85:

*waves* Hi Dman!!!

i will lurk for sure.  I will definitely want to stay up to date on the ladies still here.  Plus TTGP gets all the good crazies

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options
    I lurk for entertainment reasons.  I'm pretty sure the ladies on here can answer questions better than I can anyway.
  • Options
    imagebtaylor19:
    imageDman85:

*waves* Hi Dman!!!

i will lurk for sure.  I will definitely want to stay up to date on the ladies still here.  Plus TTGP gets all the good crazies

LOL

• Options
    I'm always lurking. Love me a good TTC success story!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I'll definitely be lurking... maybe throw in my 2 cents every now and then. This board is just waaaayyyy to entertaining on most days to not come around now and then.
  • Options

imagemegemoney:
    To lurk yes, and on days like this... hells yes. 

This.  Just can't help myself!

• Options
    I lurked throughout my whole pregnancy :)
    image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • Options
    Maybe stop in and lurk from time to time...but prob not more than that.
  • Options
    I love all the lurkers in this thread.   We should have lurker playdates

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options

It's impossible to quit TTGP cold turkey.

9/2010: First visit to RE = CD3 b/w (normal); CD7 ultrasound (normal); DH's SA (normal but morph wasn't analyzed, so doc ordered a 2nd SA); Prog. supplements starting 3dpo for all future cycles
    10/2010: SHG to check tubes (normal!) & DH's 2nd SA (normal)
    2/2011: Start first Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI cycle = BFN
    3/2011: IUI # 2 (Clomid + 50iu Follistim + Estradiol + IUI) = BFP!!!
    Beta #1 (14 dpo)= 161
    Beta #2 (17 dpo)= 518
    Beta #3 (24 dpo)= 7,728
    BFP Chart
    Ryder arrived a month early on November 28, 2011!

BFP Chart 2.0 - First cycle trying without RE intervention!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'll probably lurk from time to time just to see how peep's are doing, etc. and maybe post on the TTGP grad check in
  • Options
    I will lurk, and maybe reply to things if I have some insight to offer (which I probably won't). And of course, to be entertained by some good drama.
    and i thought i loved you then <3<a href="http://daisypath.com/">Daisypath Anniversary tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Missed Miscarriage discovered at 9w6d
    D&E 10.27.2011
    I'll love you forever Baby Speck Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    no.  I probably won't even come to the Bump anymore LOL  I just don't have another board of TTCers to talk to, so thats why I'm here :)
    William born 9/7/07
    Violet Mae born 1/15/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I lurked almost the entire time I was pg with DS, but didn't post.
    i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)

Cooper+Evie=Soulmates

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    I would never do that!
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options
    As much as I would like to high tail it outta here first chance I get, I know I will still lurk and support my girls.

bfp 1 - m/c 1.31.11 @ 10 weeks

bfp 2 - baby born via c-section on 5.4.12 @ 37 weeks

bfp 3 - blighted ovum/d&c on 4.13.13 @ 8 weeks

bfp 4 - 3rd IUI, very late BFN with super low P, c/p

bfp 5 - natural bfp while on lupron, baby born via RCS on 4.27.15 @ 39 weeks

bfp 6 - surprise! baby born via RCS on 11.13.16 @ 38 weeks

• Options
    I still lurk. And sometimes I post.
  • Options
    Yes! Embarrassed
  • Options
    Maybe?  I am really new here, so I don't feel like I "know" anyone yet. I guess it depends on how long my stay is.  I like seeing posters that I am familiar with get their BFP's. :)

** After  2 1/2 years of Unexplained IF, 2 failed medicated cycles, and 4 failed IUI's - our baby girl came to us through the miracle of
     Mini IVF! **

• Options

imageGermanGirl2007:
    Maybe?  I am really new here, so I don't feel like I "know" anyone yet. I guess it depends on how long my stay is.  I like seeing posters that I am familiar with get their BFP's. :)

Kommst Du aus Deutschland?

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options
    imageRicola:

imageGermanGirl2007:

I used to live there for awhile back in 2004-2005, and my family is basically 100% German, so that's why the sn. I LOVED it there, and would definitely move back if the opportunity presented itself. Alas, Mein Deutsch ist nicht sehr gut. Embarrassed

** After  2 1/2 years of Unexplained IF, 2 failed medicated cycles, and 4 failed IUI's - our baby girl came to us through the miracle of
     Mini IVF! **

• Options
    imageGermanGirl2007:
    imageRicola:

imageGermanGirl2007:

I used to live there for awhile back in 2004-2005, and my family is basically 100% German, so that's why the sn. I LOVED it there, and would definitely move back if the opportunity presented itself. Alas, Mein Deutsch ist nicht sehr gut. Embarrassed

I am glad you liked it there! I am from Germany and just moved to the US 3 years ago. Got excited for a moment that there is another German girl! Wink your last sentence is error-free, so I say your German is awesome! Big Smile

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options
    imageRicola:
    imageGermanGirl2007:
    imageRicola:

imageGermanGirl2007:

I am glad you liked it there! I am from Germany and just moved to the US 3 years ago. Got excited for a moment that there is another German girl! Wink your last sentence is error-free, so I say your German is awesome! Big Smile

LOL, thanks a lot. :)  When I lived there I was much better, but I have totally lost it since being back. Where in Germany are you from?  I lived in Ansbach, and I loved it.  I got to travel to Heidelburg, Frankfurt, Nurnberg (sp?), and Munich, but mostly stayed right around Ansbach. It was seriously the best time of my life. Do you go back much?

Mini IVF! **

• Options

imagemelissa721:
    As much as I would like to high tail it outta here first chance I get, I know I will still lurk and support my girls.

I lurk but don't post very often. Melissa - I still stalk you ;)<3

• Options
    imageGermanGirl2007:
    imageRicola:
    imageGermanGirl2007:
    imageRicola:

imageGermanGirl2007:

LOL, thanks a lot. :)  When I lived there I was much better, but I have totally lost it since being back. Where in Germany are you from?  I lived in Ansbach, and I loved it.  I got to travel to Heidelburg, Frankfurt, Nurnberg (sp?), and Munich, but mostly stayed right around Ansbach. It was seriously the best time of my life. Do you go back much?

Ansbach is a really pretty area! I am from the Northern part of Germany. Born and grew up in Oldenburg in Lower Saxony and then lived in Bremen for the last 3 years before I moved here. My grandparents live in Municht though, so I've been there about once a year, too. If I would move back, I would probably prefer the South, since it is sunnier and warmer there!

I have only been back once so far, but hope to go back again next year for a couple of weeks. My brother and his gf are coming to visit us for 10 days though, they should arrive in about 3 hours! I haven't seen him in 1 1/2 years and can't wait! 

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options
    I'll lurk to see how people are doing but I probably won't post much, if any.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    imageRicola:
    imageGermanGirl2007:
    imageRicola:
    imageGermanGirl2007:
    imageRicola:

imageGermanGirl2007:

Ansbach is a really pretty area! I am from the Northern part of Germany. Born and grew up in Oldenburg in Lower Saxony and then lived in Bremen for the last 3 years before I moved here. My grandparents live in Municht though, so I've been there about once a year, too. If I would move back, I would probably prefer the South, since it is sunnier and warmer there!

I have only been back once so far, but hope to go back again next year for a couple of weeks. My brother and his gf are coming to visit us for 10 days though, they should arrive in about 3 hours! I haven't seen him in 1 1/2 years and can't wait! 

Yay!  Have so much fun!!  That is awesome. :) Hope you all have a really good time. :)

Mini IVF! **

• Options

::comes out of lurking::

Heck Yes

::back to lurking::

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    imageDman85:

Dman, I totally missed your BFP! Congrats!

GlitterPhoto GlitterPhoto
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Together since 5/08 ~ Married 6/19/10 ~ TTC #1 since 8/10
    BFP#1 3/26/11 ~ EDD 12/2/11 ~ Ectopic Twins left tube 7w3d
    BFP#2 11/2/11 ~ EDD 7/14/12 ~ Robert Edgar born 7/18/12
    BFP#3 9/28/13 ~ EDD 5/20/14 ~ Benjamin Clarence born 5/15/14
  • Options
    Teehee!
    Little Squish #1, 3.25.12

Little Squish #2 Due 10.9.15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageDman85:

Me too.  :)

• Options
    imageRicola:

imageGermanGirl2007:

Not gonna lie. When I first read this I thought you were saying something snarky about douches in German. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"