2nd Trimester
Options

Gender Reveal ideas

I'm getting an elective US in 2 weeks to find out the sex of our wee babe. My best friend is coming with us and she's also a photographer. So we're going to have the US tech give her the envelope and take "reveal" pics for us right after the ultrasound (I don't want to wait forever!) 

Any cute ideas. We're thinking the balloons popping out of a box. But that takes a lot of prep work. Any other suggestions for a way to get cute reveal pics?  

Re: Gender Reveal ideas

• Options
    We ended up doing the cake reveal.  We took the sealed envelope from the doctor straight to a bakery.  They made a very cute gender neutral cake and put a line of blue icing inside the cake that told us it was a boy.  We invited our family over for dinner and cut the cake in front of everyone.  It was really nice to find out with family as opposed to an ultrasound tech.
  • Options

We are doing the cake thing.

But also I just wanted to say how excited I am for you. <3

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've really only heard the cake one, which is pretty cute.  We're going to find out but not tell anyone until DD's 2nd birthday and somehow make it a birthday surprise at her party...?  I'm not sure yet how that's gonna work.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Another idea my friend had was to get a pink or blue ring pop and have DH "propose" and when he pops the box open, it would be a pink or blue ring. We could do some "engagementy" like photos 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"